Author Topic: The user known as Zanaran2  (Read 28403 times)

i was literally told to leave the forums three times in one topic
5 in one topic

I also got a pm from zedrow telling me not to come back

woah guys, we're almost to 30 pages! 8 more to go!

congrats, you guys just kicked and screamed at someone enough to shove them out of the forum, just for because.
that's not only what happened

good job guys! grats!
you people are loving terrible and i'm glad i don't know any of you in real life
how high is your horse

how high is your horse
explain to me why exactly it's necessary for everyone to be driven away from the forum/game
like really

that's not only what happened
that's literally what happened. alt provoked zanaran, zanaran responded in kind, alt made drama, zanaran tried to make a compromise but everyone continued ripping the stuff out of him.
that's it that's all that happened.

I say good riddance, zanran was a punk

that's literally what happened. alt provoked zanaran, zanaran responded in kind, alt made drama, zanaran tried to make a compromise but everyone continued ripping the stuff out of him.
that's it that's all that happened.
This

zanaran didn't compromise, he made a half-hearted "I'm going to change" plea without putting actually changing anything

it's not like people were tearing him apart because he lied about changing, it's just that nobody would fall for his antics so he got fed up and left, he wasn't driven out lol

Yeah I don't recall anybody actually telling Zanaran2 to leave.

We didn't go into his profile and edit his information to say "leaving :( bye guys". He did. Stop blaming us for his decisions.

lol maxx making jabs on his alt
im banned on my main you cuck