Author Topic: Zondra - Really bad host with a kind of fun server  (Read 2820 times)

Zondra's got this apocolypse 'rp' which is really just a scavenge DM where you have a random chance of being banned for 'rdm' depending entirely on whether or not the admin decides they like you.

I am here today to show you 2 highlights. 1:
Join the server, having fun. Except this guy and his posse shoot me on sight every opportunity they get. I went around the map, gathered weapons, plotted my revenge. I snuck up on the group and took all of them out only to be banned for RDM - no one in their posse was banned.

Highlight 2:
     Playing on the server with jofy, having successfully taken over a base from another group of players. It was at this point I grew tired of the whole RDM rules thing, and without breaking the rule, I had a talk with an admin on possibly getting rid of it because no one really followed it and it was taking away from the fun. The response was basically "zondra's server, zondra's rules" which is fine. What is definitely not fine is Zondra reappearing from out of the blue half an hour into my play session, banning me for 300 minutes with the reason of "no", turning herself into a gigantic llama, and shooting rockets at everyone.

I guess Zondra just closed the server right after so the ban really means nothing, but why couldn't I have been included in the llama apocolypse?

/support
This server is awful. The first time I spawned in the main map I instantly got sniped by some noob on a platform. The admins did nothing.

I joined the server:

Someone says:
" *Raido* i will be at that location"

My reaction:
I left the server.

/support

[img]http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/96392/96392,1192446121,5/stock-photo-skeleton-with-thumb-up-6113269.jpg[/im g]

Stop with the jumpscares.

Sounds like a stuffty server. /support

Dear everyone who happens to read this, I left the server to go to a Krav Maga class (and none of my admins were on at the time) (I was gone for about an hour) I tell my brother to see what chaos the masses of blockheads have brought upon my server, he comes on, walks about a foot and is RDMed. Then again, and again, when he is able to go a bit further he sees a man kill three people in a row, being a good little admin he bans him for FIVE MINUTES (I told him to ban for at least a day, because i'm a "badmin") anyway soon after, Sitrus exclaims something along the lines of "look they are trying to ruin our fun" (actually we are trying to prevent RDM) Then later (I don't claim these to be accurate for this is reporting done by my brother) Sitrus complains he was RDMed my brother tells me this, and I find it hilarious for he just complained that we were ruining the fun (by banning an RDMer), then he complains about RDM. So, what should I do if someone RDMs? Let them ruin the RP I try to maintain? (keyword: try) No, I ban them with a message like: nope, meow, or **** you! Usually it works. Now on to the topic of people getting RDMed and the admins not doing anything, if someone RDMs, TELL ME WHO and HOW, don't scream RDM, it doesn't help, also sometimes we don't ban because we are busy, AFK or are giving up on humanity. Also don't complain about the server if there are no active admins on, for then it is just blockheads like YOU who make the server run and I have to put the little faith in humanity I have into your hands to keep the server RDM free. Would you like a server to have people kill you as soon as you spawn? No? That's why I have the rule.
PS: It is called the Alpacalypse, and that is a custom of our server (it doesn't happen all the time). I'm sorry if my ban hurt your feelings.

i logged on and people kept killing me while the host afk's