Author Topic: How are your sleeping habits?  (Read 1455 times)

My habits are terrible judging I'm just lying here on my phone for an hour

I fall alseep anywhere from 12:00 - 5:00 AM on both weekends and during the week. Usually it's closer to the 2:00 - 3:00 AM range. On Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, I get up at 7:30. On Thursday and Friday, 6:00. Saturday & Sunday, ~8:30.

10-6 is what i go for on weekdays but it ends up being 11/12-6
on weekends it's anywhere from 12am/4am-10am/2pm

listen to phoenix wright music until tired

wake up hour later

listen to rayman arena music until tired

sleep at 9am
wake up at 3pm or 6pm

sleep at 9am
wake up at 3pm or 6pm
I currently have that exact schedule :panda:

I currently have that exact schedule :panda:
well atleast we're terrible sleep schedule buddies

I can't sleep without my arms above my head, I dont know why or when it started but I just need to have my arms up, which means anyone sleeping next to me gets a face full of pits.

I can't sleep without my arms above my head, I dont know why or when it started but I just need to have my arms up, which means anyone sleeping next to me gets a face full of pits.
Hot

I go to sleep Sunday afternoon at about 2pm, and then go to work at 9:00pm. I get home at 7:00am and stay up until 4pm where I then go to sleep until I need to work again at 9:00. This continues until Wednesday night.

Been very bad the past few days but trying to fix it. I asked my mom if I could go to bed at 10:00 last night and she said I could. But then my brother ran downstairs and dove into bed falling asleep and leaving his jobs to me so it was almost 11:30 before I could get in bed.

Usually a professional high quality extremely talented artisan sleeper extraordinaire.

...but the last week I have slept about as much as I normally do in a night or two.

Est. Avg.: 8-9 hrs/day
Record: 19.80 hrs straight.