Author Topic: Science Carlos - Banning me for not taking a mom role in Family RP  (Read 3469 times)

So, i felt like checking out some servers for a while, then i stumble across some guy's Family Role play server, and there is a admin named "Science carlos" and he keeps telling me to be mom, and i said i didn't want to, then a few seconds later, i get permanently banned by him for this reason "I said be mom!".
I know right? Stupid.
Here is the evidence, but it didn't capture the ban though.
Sorry if the evidence doesn't post, i am new to the forums, if it doesn't post, just tell me how to post evidence please!

So, i felt like checking out some servers for a while, then i stumble across some guy's Family Role play server, and there is a admin named "Science carlos" and he keeps telling me to be mom, and i said i didn't want to, then a few seconds later, i get permanently banned by him for this reason "I said be mom!".
I know right? Stupid.
Here is the evidence, but it didn't capture the ban though.
Sorry if the evidence doesn't post, i am new to the forums, if it doesn't post, just tell me how to post evidence please!

Btw, please don't  say i am being a bit loveist about the "Nah, my gender ain't really female".

To post evidence, you need to screenshot it using some sort of screenshot tool like Snipping Tool. Also, you cannot edit any posts in Drama, disallowing you to put the evidence in the OP.

As for the drama itself, Family role plays tend to be like what you described. It is his server that he banned you in but Might does not make right according to Badspot, and I find this very true. By the looks of it, Science Carlos was desperate for a mother in the role play. When you said no, he must of snapped and banned you for a poor reason.

I support your argument.

Science carlos isn't the host bro.
And think about getting banned by some guy who ain't the host just because he wants you to be the mother.

Science carlos isn't the host bro.
And think about getting banned by some guy who ain't the host just because he wants you to be the mother.

Thank you for clearing that up. The ban reason is poor so I consider that "admin" a badmin.

Thank you for clearing that up. The ban reason is poor so I consider that "admin" a badmin.

Well, he is just a 97Ker.
So its suspected. Lol.

i mean to be fair you should have been the mom it was a golden opportunity to live life as another human being

i mean to be fair you should have been the mom it was a golden opportunity to live life as another human being

Its not fair for someone to just force RP you and to tell you what role to be and what to do in RP.

on the other hand you'll never get the chance to be a mother again

on the other hand you'll never get the chance to be a mother again

Lol

Its a family rp, what did you expect?

I knew it. I knew it would happen.

i expected to be a dog
it never happened
:(

oh my god OP.
are you literally a friend.