Author Topic: [Request] 2x2 Mod Terrain brick(s).  (Read 1694 times)

I really just need a single mod terrain 2x2 cube brick (If you're willing to do more, that's always welcome). I messaged [GSF] Ghost to which he told me he quit making bricks, then referred me here. Thanks again, Honor.

this would be a 2x2x5 brick, which is possible to walk but difficult
to walk up the bricks, it might help if somehow the collision box was changed at the very edge to be a plate lower at 4 plates tall, which is easy to walk up
this would also need the current terrain bricks to follow similarly

this would be a 2x2x5 brick, which is possible to walk but difficult
to walk up the bricks, it might help if somehow the collision box was changed at the very edge to be a plate lower at 4 plates tall, which is easy to walk up
this would also need the current terrain bricks to follow similarly
What.

It's a ramp. It's easy to walk on, period. Unless you're approaching it from the wrong side, in which case you're probably not supposed to step up onto it. This is the worst idea.

Oops, I misinterpreted. He just wants a cube. A cube with height of 5. You can't walk onto a height of 5. They aren't used for stairs. Why would you screw up the collision to make it so you can?

I don't want a 2x2x5 brick, I want a 2xCube (2x2x2 ?) brick..

What.

It's a ramp. It's easy to walk on, period. Unless you're approaching it from the wrong side, in which case you're probably not supposed to step up onto it. This is the worst idea.

Oops, I misinterpreted. He just wants a cube. A cube with height of 5. You can't walk onto a height of 5. They aren't used for stairs. Why would you screw up the collision to make it so you can?
a cube is not a ramp, and traversing terrain made out of it would be a nightmare, it would be easier to walk up it rather than have to jump up it
and it is actually possible to walk up 5 plates, it's just difficult and a hassle compared to 4 plates

a cube is not a ramp, and traversing terrain made out of it would be a nightmare, it would be easier to walk up it rather than have to jump up it
and it is actually possible to walk up 5 plates, it's just difficult and a hassle compared to 4 plates

but he wants something the size of a 2x cube, which is 5 plates tall. He's asking for something that isn't easy to traverse. He wants a 2x cube. Don't change what he wants to make it easier for a different purpose.

I don't want a 2x2x5 brick, I want a 2xCube (2x2x2 ?) brick..
A 4x cube is 10 plates tall, an 8x cube is 20 plates tall, and so on. So a 2x cube has a height of 5 plates. A normal 1x1 brick actually has dimensions 1x1x3. 1x1F is 1x1x1.

but he wants something the size of a 2x cube, which is 5 plates tall. He's asking for something that isn't easy to traverse. He wants a 2x cube. Don't change what he wants to make it easier for a different purpose.
A 4x cube is 10 plates tall, an 8x cube is 20 plates tall, and so on. So a 2x cube has a height of 5 plates. A normal 1x1 brick actually has dimensions 1x1x3. 1x1F is 1x1x1.
Would it even look like a cube this small?

Ahh yea ty. I was confused because there are two generals ways to talk about the dimensions. Brick-wise ( http://i.imgur.com/FAnoV1i.png ) and Plate-wise. I made a 2x cube brick a while back, but I want one specifically which supports the Mod Terrain textures.

Would it even look like a cube this small?
Yeah, it's proportional to all the other cubes. Eight 2x cubes would form a block the size of a 4x cube the same way eight 4x cubes form a block the size of an 8x cube. It only doesn't work for 1x1.

Yeah, it's proportional to all the other cubes. Eight 2x cubes would form a block the size of a 4x cube the same way eight..
You mean four?

You mean four?
two length, two width, two height
that works out to eight cubes

two length, two width, two height
that works out to eight cubes
Ahh yea, I was awake for 23 hours xD

http://www.mediafire.com/download/bw9b982u97usk5q/Brick_ModTer_2xCube.zip
Nothing fancy.  The textures will look weird.

Edit: Looks REALLY nice, thanks so much!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 10:25:11 AM by Honorabl3 »

I'm saying having both would make things easier
a variant of each of the cubes could help a lot