Author Topic: Blockland roleplays have gone too far  (Read 3199 times)

There shouldn't be anything wrong in creating servers.

Hey man.

They bought the game.

They can create any server they want.

SWAT has a good point.

Medieval admitted that this drama is pointless though, let's let this slide away.

They're not harming nor bothering you in anyway.

You can just ignore it. People have opinions, some people might like it, something wont but its not necessary to make a whole drama about one server that might sound absurd to you. Let them have their fun.
This.

I host creative, thought-out server ideas, and this stuff shows up? I have no hate against roleplays, but seriously?
I agree... TOO MUCH! Oh and the FnaF rps... please kill me.

and the list goes on and on
[/quote]

on and on and on and ooon

woop woop

it's the sound of the fun police.

-names server Family Roleplay

-you spawn in a minigame with no weapons, and you are very small.  Indeed, the host, Blockhead 9/11,  uses the unique Rocket L weapon and repeatedly evaporates you in a most peculier of manner whilst pronouncing the simple, eloquent yet horrifyingly brutal word: 

LOL.

And so, on you're account do these things occur.  The hand of the Blockhead comes down to meet you on that very day, and he does indeed strike you down with the fury of a thousand suns - permitting none to resist him in his ineffectual wake.  Thus, being of high standing do you announce the fact that, indeed, you yourself are going out of your way to retire when in a flash of Ludicrous Spontaneous AIDS (or, LSA) you witness a cold fact rising up and coming to be:

You are permanently banned from the server.

Reason:  lololollll111!!   fukkn nuuuoob

With that does judgement pass on to you from that One's belligerance, making known his inabillity to carry on with the original purpose he had so fervently attempted to give his prolific server.
A tragic, yet petrifying tale of abuse, rape, and murder. 
Or something like that, I don't know.  I don't really know why I wrote that, I just wrote down what the voices in my head told me to.

Take this cookie as a gift from me to you:

:cookie:

you guys stole a school RP, soo um
Ok so FIRST of all i want to say sorry for replying to this late BUT i DO want to point out what i'm trying to say here,I don't think Rps are hurting ANYONE here,you can just ignore it,also did you know that there are like thousands of people using it? and alsoi AM giving credit an stating that i never built it,so thanks for pointing that out,and further more why is crystal the center of argument now? if a little girl wants to Role Play then let her,shes not hurting anyone,as well as everyone else because hey,ignore the rps if you want,if you want to be a troll and troll a server by saying something weird then ITS NOT OUR FAULT IF YOUR BANNED it means we don't want any of your weird crap on our server.And last of all the school build in fact is NOT Fun Girls,i first saw it used by Danny and Alex Parrish,and its probably been floating around BEFORE that so its basically been used by EVERYONE,thank you for taking time out of your day to read this long reply.

Okay, so first of all I want to say sorry for replying this late but I do want to point out what I'm trying to say here, I don't think RPs are hurting anyone here, you can just ignore it, also did you know that there are like five people using them? And also I am giving credit and stating that I never built it, so thanks for pointing that out, and furthermore why is crystal the center of the argument now? If a little girl wants to role play then let her, she's not hurting anyone, as well as everyone else, because hey, ignore the RPs if you want, if you want to be a troll and troll a server by saying something weird then it's not your fault if you're banned, it means we don't want any of your weird crap on our server. And last of all the school build in fact is not Fun Girls', i first saw it used by Danny and Alex Parrish, and its probably been floating around before that so its basically been used by everyone, thank you for taking time out of your day to read this reply.
FTFY
Also, you're wasting your time.

Some roleplays are great. Others like the anime fantasy rp can go in my opinion