Author Topic: Stupid users you had to ban + reasons  (Read 7199 times)

Daniel.S

This happened in Pizza Man's Army RP. Daniel.S repeatedly acted lime a child and continued do disobey orders (such as ditching the line, dance infront of the General like a hippie, with a parachute on). Daniel.S also typed in handicapped things that were so hysterical, not even I can handle it. Minutes later, Pizza Man temporarily hired me as Co-General, with admin rank, and suggested me to order up an exercise session. After 3 minutes of running around the base, Daniel.S thought it would be wise to Self Delete in order to respawn in base, which led him to blabber out, "HURR DURR, I BEATED ALL OF YOU". I've punched him with the 'its not a race, its exercise' line, and did that penetrated through his cement skull? Nope, he continued to gloat with glee and started to have a parachute seizure breakdance once again, ontop of me. I've gave him the 5 minute ban of the cold shower punishment (Here's your award, a cold shower), yet I should've made it at least a day.

TL;DR: Daniel.S was being an autistic clown

dear god imagine sugar tried to do the navy seal copypasta
"what the"
"what the forget"
"what the forget did you"
"what the forget did you just say"
"what the forget did you just say about me"
and so on
Lol

PizzaMan's RP isn't even a proper RP though..
What do you mean by that?

why ban sugar
unless she spams not like she's actually doing anything bad..
Well, Sugar is really annoying. She speaks in third person, Asks for admin. The list goes on.

I know this is for other people banning us please don't kill me...
I Can't even begin with the stuff I see, and I have a hard time hosting a fnaf server because of this stuff

Holy loving pagestretch.

Holy loving pagestretch.
do you have a monitor from 1980 or something

yeah
i asked for picture of him on his computer, this is what i got:

I use Windows 7. That's not mine.

windows 7 still has classic mode

Yes
but your off by a couple thousand feet