How far can you get in this game?

Author Topic: How far can you get in this game?  (Read 14909 times)

[Blockland Go forget Yourself is required to cut that stuff out already.

this stuff should be bannable
Pretty sure most of the people posting around here would be banned if the topics were meaningful enough that people cared to report all the spam posts. Problem is most of this stuff can be overlooked when only individual posts can be reported. I really hope Badspot is actually aware of all the stuff that gets spammed around here and is setting up for the biggest chainban in the history of the forums.

the stop sign spam and pagestretch spam is ridiculous, one of the friends that did pagestretch was banned so

Pretty sure most of the people posting around here would be banned if the topics were meaningful enough that people cared to report all the spam posts. Problem is most of this stuff can be overlooked when only individual posts can be reported. I really hope Badspot is actually aware of all the stuff that gets spammed around here and is setting up for the biggest chainban in the history of the forums.

At least we keep the clans active.

At least we keep the clans active.
That subforum should have been deleted years ago.

That subforum should have been deleted years ago.

Exactly. So since it isn't used anymore, we use it for fun that we can't have elsewhere.

im surprised this section is worse than those hidden corners of the forum, like in the stickied thread in music that people can still post in

theres hidden trinkets

treasure in a volcano
horse canoes

its all about exploring

[Blockland Gold is required to view this post.]
i disagree

I have a sword made of fecal matter

Yes, I too reached to the point in this game where I received the sword of defecation