Poll

What should badspot do when we hit 200K?

Sing LODS OF EMONE
39 (25.8%)
Wear a top hat and ...
25 (16.6%)
raid Bones4's server
26 (17.2%)
ACTUALLY TALK FOR ONCE
25 (16.6%)
have a large f-ing party
36 (23.8%)

Total Members Voted: 151

Author Topic: 200K  (Read 5959 times)

If we do reach 200k, it would be better for a ultimate Blockparty or a new version of Blockland.
I can't help to mention that some idiots around 30K or 20K still don't shut the hell up of judging 40Ks although they don't realize we are almost reaching 200K players.
I still judge 30 and 40ks hard for some reason.  Like when I join a server and I see a 30k host and a 40k admin I immediately think its stuff.  Not sure why I can't get it out of my mind that we have 170ks.  Meh :P

I still judge 30 and 40ks hard for some reason.  Like when I join a server and I see a 30k host and a 40k admin I immediately think its stuff.  Not sure why I can't get it out of my mind that we have 170ks.  Meh :P

IDist >:c

maybe it's because the 40ks were only from amazon while Steam was a fast boost

Back in my day, it was 10ks who were discriminated against!!

He should host a block party

If we reach 200k and badspot never does his tophat or monocle, he should have to do it while wearing a furry costume.

maybe it's because the 40ks were only from amazon while Steam was a fast boost
No, 50ks are from Amazon, 40ks and below are from Blockland.us, and 60k and above are from Steam.
If we reach 200k and badspot never does his tophat or monocle, he should have to do it while wearing a furry costume.
Oh gosh.

I remember when 30k was a big deal

It's ok

2 years and i'm still a noob

I would have a very low ID if I registered at that time in early 2007, but I ended up buying the game in 2008.

i forgot blids even existed before this thread lol

I have a theory of why Blockland has much hate.
Its because of the people who keep being a jerk to people with higher BL_IDs or banning blockheads for no reason.
You really should stop.
Lol.

>18ker
>get banned for having a high id
>several years later
>considered a low id-godlike
>sure showed them
>9ker
>4+ years later
>low-ID blockland veteran
>sure showed them

>18ker
>several years later
>considered a low id-godlike
>sure showed them
>38ker
>get banned for having high id
>2 years later
>get banned for being a friend
>sure showed them

>19ker
>Very few commented on high id
>most that did would say: "Well atleast you're not a 20ker, they're tha noobs now"
>discriminators that did exist would be banned because of me hosting most of the time (at that time)
>shur show'd them