Author Topic: Battlelog will not finish the install  (Read 437 times)

So battlelog said it needed to be update, ok, so i download the new battlelog and it doesn't work. So then i figure out that the installer doesn't even finish installing. It installs for a second and then crashes. Help?

Some fixes (that I'm aware of) for Battlelog being stupid:
1) Try a different Browser: Battlelog seems to hate Google Chrome quite a bit, firefox has less problems but Battlelog might just decide it hates you; IE is the best browser to use Battlelog on for whatever reason.
2) Uninstall and Reinstall: Uninstall the drivers from your computer completely and reinstall them; this will usually fix it.
3) The game itself is actually broken: For whatever reason, reinstalling the game when battlelog breaks, sometimes works for me.

Providing more information/screenshots on exactly what is going on would be helpful though, in case these don't resolve it.

Some fixes (that I'm aware of) for Battlelog being stupid:
1) Try a different Browser: Battlelog seems to hate Google Chrome quite a bit, firefox has less problems but Battlelog might just decide it hates you; IE is the best browser to use Battlelog on for whatever reason.
2) Uninstall and Reinstall: Uninstall the drivers from your computer completely and reinstall them; this will usually fix it.
3) The game itself is actually broken: For whatever reason, reinstalling the game when battlelog breaks, sometimes works for me.

Providing more information/screenshots on exactly what is going on would be helpful though, in case these don't resolve it.
Changing it to firefox does work, thanks. i'll to fix chrome later.