[Resurrection] Phanto's Wasteland Weapons from Fallout New Vegas

Author Topic: [Resurrection] Phanto's Wasteland Weapons from Fallout New Vegas  (Read 12199 times)

Thank you! Do you have any constructive criticism to give, or do you think it's just great overall?
I don't see anything bad. Can you make the hunting revolver have a functional scope?

Can you make the hunting revolver have a functional scope?

functional scope?

In my opinion, scopes/ads ruin a bit of the game. It interferes with other actions that require right clicking (such as jets) and in general it's kinda low quality and crappy. Instead, I'll just give the Hunting Revolver a significant accuracy boost.

Besides you could just use the zoom key to scope with it anyways.

can you make an open beta
like, when you get it coded and ready for use, release it
(Maybe use unstable for when bugtesting is not done, then a stable for when you bugtest)

can you make an open beta
like, when you get it coded and ready for use, release it
(Maybe use unstable for when bugtesting is not done, then a stable for when you bugtest)

Eh, i've considered it, but I'm in rendering mode. I tend to lose my consistency and style when I take breaks in between models, so I prefer to just get it all out of the way. plus managing stable/unstable beta testing is a pain in the ass, esp. for a medium-scale project like this. I might do the beta in the future, but IDK yet. Otherwise, i'll release a full version in somewhere between 2-3 weeks

heres sum more progress :/

Please continue making these, as these would be great to use on an apoc server. I recommend leaving some of the unique weapons out, as they are very numerous. Can we get some melee weapons as well?

This stuff died along with my External Hard Drive.

It's all lost. Again.

wow that sucks hard

sorry to hear that

M16 with wooden stock? looks ugly as forget

M16 with wooden stock? looks ugly as forget

Because you had to bump this thread with that.

Because you had to bump this thread with that.

1v1 me rite now ill rek u in roosterland

1v1 me rite now ill rek u in roosterland
its also a "Service Rifle" from Newvegas, Not a "M16 with wooden stock. Is any one doing this anymore or is it open for some one to do?

I'm doing a bit of revival process, from the bottom up.