Nonnel's Nation RP: Earth 2077 - [AMERICA, THE BEAUTIFUL!]

Poll

UNITED NATIONS: Return former-US territory to the USA.

Yay
Nay
Abstain

Author Topic: Nonnel's Nation RP: Earth 2077 - [AMERICA, THE BEAUTIFUL!]  (Read 239157 times)

i hope you realize you just carpet bombed and satellite artillery'd a bunch of iraqi villages
carpet bombing campaign against iraqi villages
where did I say carpet bomb, tell me how a small ass fighter jet designed to bomb can drop a stuff ton of bombs like a b-52
I said fighter bombers and not bombers for a reason, it's a lot more accurate

paratroopers are dropped in these villages as well as sniper teams into the villages and begin assaulting the dropships

Turkish leader goes on the news, explaining the entire situation to anyone that these terrorists want independence for lands that are not theirs, and the multiple human rights violations as well as the killing of innocent civilians and soldiers to attempt to scare us into submission

turkey researches thermal detection technology

in iraq, hospitals are built and any wounded civilians in towns are treated by the soldiers and medical teams, as well as food and water sources, entertainment places are built
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 07:26:42 AM by Maxwell. »

dont do it french people, we are still here fighting
a man chooses and a slave obeys

yea well what about women???

great britty confirmed for misogynist pig

Greece is back after not doing stuff for a long time, and we remain neutral towards this situation with CIA for now.

But just in any case that CIA attempts to attack Greece, the government spends money on creation of anti-aircraft guns and places them at the borders, as well as enlisting more soldiers and placing them on the borders for an extra line of defense..

btw the aircraft carriers i commissioned are going to use some super modern stuff that china's been quietly researching

dropship is long gone, weapons and supplies too

CIA encourages Iraqis to think with their eyes and think logically, turks and south americans tried and failed to destroy CIA suppliss and instead killed innocent iraqis like themselves. this will continue for as long as both exist

CIA asks rural and urban iraqis as well as tribesmen to support them. we follow the one true god. we are your brothers, fathers, sons, cousins. they are just some bureaucratic mess in the north who wants to control your land. fight with us, brothers, for our own freedom and for the will of Allah. takbir

the dropship is hidden until Turkish aerial surveillance dies down so the neo-lynx crew hangs out with CIA for a while
?????????????

is france on the map just to be there or

is france on the map just to be there or
It's lined with French and Prussian colors.
So, like.

Conflict is happening there.

SAR looks into researching advanced sonar, radar and mountain scaling equipment

several new surveillance satellites are also launched

titanium firearm concepts are experimented with

also photosynthesis, man-machine interfaces and synthetic blood are all high priority
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 09:26:08 AM by Juncoph »

It's lined with French and Prussian colors.
So, like.

Conflict is happening there.
pretty sure that just mean occupation

A Gran Venezuelan state hospital, in a medical trial with products made by a state company, has successfully made a multi-synthetic artificial organ transplant on a patient who was in a serious plane crash.

killed innocent iraqis like themselves. this will continue for as long as both exist
I don't understand where you got this from.

You had a dropship come, hide out with CIA friends for a bit, but they actually just paradropped it and went away, but then it happened in multiple towns with one dropship, and then our artillery actually hit towns because, even though you never specified where (I would loving expect it happened NOT in the center of a town, probably in an open field).

We never hit or bombed any Iraqi villages. We fired at your landing zone BEFORE it was stated it was a paradrop although circumstances implied he landed.

didn't we discuss before how CIA doesn't just conveniently set up open air camps with big neon signs saying "bad guys here"

of course it takes place in a village, when i saw that somehow turkey got wind of a direct lynx-to-CIA communication i definitely wasn't going to risk it anywhere else. do you think i'm stupid?

i wasn't pointing out the dropsites to you, of course i didn't specify. how you even managed to find them is beyond me

the dropship flew over multiple locations, dropped the stuff and then landed covertly and is now safely tucked away

the drop zones were villages, you bombed the drop zones, ergo you bombed villages. i dont even want to go into how the flight time on your rounds would be like, half an hour or more, by which time everyone would be long gone

do i need to teach a crash course on how to fight insurgents?

what turkey did versus my HQ = the right way

using shock and awe artillery to bomb pickup trucks from a thousand miles away = the wrong way

operator said the dropships would be hanging there until the surveillance weakened, which it did not, so I assumed he never got away before I got there

hanging around in iraq. he landed elsewhere and is waiting for the heat to die down