Nonnel's Nation RP: Earth 2077 - [AMERICA, THE BEAUTIFUL!]

Poll

UNITED NATIONS: Return former-US territory to the USA.

Yay
Nay
Abstain

Author Topic: Nonnel's Nation RP: Earth 2077 - [AMERICA, THE BEAUTIFUL!]  (Read 238997 times)

The Chinese government establishes the groundwork for the new ideologies that have been created to keep the nation whole.

West Great China, formerly Persia, will be the Islamic State of Persia. East Great China will simply be China. Much of the doctrine is based off of the NSSR and how it's tied with the KSSR.

This union will allow for more of an islamic focus in West Great China, and a more Chinese focus in East Great China, both in politics, law, and lifestyle.

The abundance of resources in Persia, combined with the superior industrial capacity of China, provide good reason for both states to remain in a single union. Both will benefit from mutual cooperation as a result.

The Chinese MSS is merged with the Persian MI to create the ministry of national security and intelligence, or MNSI.

The Chinese constitution is amended to allow for all of these changes, and the Chinese government issues a formal apology for their predecessors' mistakes.

MNSI begins collecting intelligence on CIA.

Great China is renamed the Asian Union.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 10:45:02 AM by Juncoph »

meganations and he complains about me having control over an entire continent :(
bbypls

meganations and he complains about me having control over an entire continent :(
bbypls

the difference is that i hold sovereignty over persia and china

scotland invades the kalmar union and nssr
please tell me you're joking
sarcasm does not translate well over the Internet

also the NSSR and KSSR are not separate nations, the KSSR is part of the NSSR, but operator maintains autonomy over the KSSR region and I control the rest.

please tell me you're joking
sarcasm does not translate well over the Internet
of course I'm joking holy stuff

of course I'm joking holy stuff
needs more exclamation points and/or allcaps

needs more exclamation points and/or allcaps
no, the fact that a small country invading a huge one for no reason out of the blue should have been enough

no, the fact that a small country invading a huge one for no reason out of the blue should have been enough
look I'm tired
this isn't worth an argument, you're right

vietnam calls prussia the gayest nerds to ever exist

vietnam wtf i thought you wanted to be friends again wtf this is betrayal im never sharing my sandbox tractor with you again

vietnam wtf i thought you wanted to be friends again wtf this is betrayal im never sharing my sandbox tractor with you again
demoused

the difference is that i hold sovereignty over persia and china
well considering you had china given to you by another player when he went to brazil

which is not even right in the first place

kssr makes a gun made out of nanomaterials that can be rearranged to transform into other guns

kssr makes a gun made out of nanomaterials that can be rearranged to transform into other guns

of the exact same mass of course