Poll

UNITED NATIONS: Return former-US territory to the USA.

Yay
Nay
Abstain

Author Topic: Nonnel's Nation RP: Earth 2077 - [AMERICA, THE BEAUTIFUL!]  (Read 235972 times)

im allies with germany you gay
if you hadn't noticed by now the lack of attacks on Germany maybe meant I pulled out of that war then you're genuinely dumb, I'm not fighting germany at all and I'm just fighting CIA

if you hadn't noticed by now the lack of attacks on Germany maybe meant I pulled out of that war then you're genuinely dumb, I'm not fighting germany at all and I'm just fighting CIA

but, you are gay

what if i told u something surprising........they're gay as heck!!!!

you are buffoon and a scoundrel, (dinked)

you are buffoon and a scoundrel, (dinked)
do u wanna loving fight about it dude

do u wanna loving fight about it dude

heard you talking stuff bro

but, you are gay
I know and the alliance was a joke, I was just making sure you were aware to what was going on

THE GLOVES ARE OFF BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know and the alliance was a joke, I was just making sure you were aware to what was going on

kk bruv thanks for concerning yourself with a wild black guy like me

THE GLOVES ARE OFF BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is the face of terror

the chinese military aims to raise its numbers to 6 million in total by 2030, and have 2/3 of that number be active duty
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 10:15:05 AM by Juncoph »

african union has most aids in all of africa

almost as many aids per capita as londonistan :)

Great China proposes that WAA and SEADA merge into a single mutual strategic defense organization.

Great China proposes that WAA and SEADA merge into a single mutual strategic defense organization.
I vote aye on this

yeah dude