Poll

Should we have map rotations of various DM Maps?

Yes, I would like there to be more maps to play on.
46 (90.2%)
No, you should only keep it the current map.
5 (9.8%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Author Topic: Anonymous Assassins [... Lol.]  (Read 6213 times)

"Know it. Find it. Kill it."
*Logo by TristanBomb, map by [H]
How it works
Scene: in a DM map made by [H].
Players: everyone is dressed up as a blockhead, and you cannot see eachothers player names unless you are very close to them.
NPCs: there are also blockhead bots that run around the city, its best to hide in with the crowd by behaving as a bot.
Objective: you are given a target, and you must find them first. Once you know where they are, you can try to stalk them from a far distance. Be warned, your target is also armed and aware of their surroundings.
Gameplay: when you spawn, you will be given 1 random main weapon, 1 random melee weapon, and a knife. I might change this to where you can unlock better weapons when you level up or something.

How to play
You will spawn in the minigame with three random weapons. Use them wisely.
Everyone will look the same, its your job to find your target by clicking on them when you are close.

Want Moderator?
I will have to know you and gain your trust. Your reputation also counts.
Just make an application and hope for the best:
Code: [Select]
[b]What is your in game name and BLID?[/b]
[b]What are your recommendations / servers you have administrated in the past?[/b]
[b]Why should you be accepted as a moderator on here?[/b]

Current Staff List:
Honno42358Host

Map

Feedback

This is still a work in progress, so expect bugs!

« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 11:57:37 PM by Honno »

Ohi Honno!

I think that there should be a Primary weapon, a Secondary weapon (Pistol, etc.) and a Melee weapon. You don't really need to be walking around with two melees do you?

I think that the Bounty Hunter gamemode might work for this.

amade created this really cool rogue knife that's in his/her mediafire account or somewhere else

You should make it so that freekilling is completely disabled and dealing a fatal amount of damage to an innocent player/bot will kill the attacker (to protect against random guessing) but leave the innocent player/bot unharmed.

You should make it so that freekilling is completely disabled and dealing a fatal amount of damage to an innocent player/bot will kill the attacker (to protect against random guessing) but leave the innocent player/bot unharmed.

Ohi Honno!

I think that there should be a Primary weapon, a Secondary weapon (Pistol, etc.) and a Melee weapon. You don't really need to be walking around with two melees do you?

I think that the Bounty Hunter gamemode might work for this.
Yeah I think your weapon idea is better. Thanks!

amade created this really cool rogue knife that's in his/her mediafire account or somewhere else
Sounds cool, do you have a link somewhere?

I can package an Armor::Damage() function to fix that.

Even better idea - whenever a player attacks another player, if they're unrelated(one isn't hunting the other or something), it displays a message stating 'this is not your hunter/target', and deducts a point from the person who shot. My reasoning for this is because I've had too many instances where someone will hit you by accident or something, and you'll kill them, thinking they're your hunter or something.

Sounds cool, do you have a link somewhere?
find his/her profile, a link to his/her mediafire account is on there

find his/her profile, a link to his/her mediafire account is on there
Found it for the lazy: http://www.mediafire.com/download/eynmwlzmnqw/Weapon_RogueKnife.zip

If anyone want to more of Amade's awesome addons, go here: https://www.mediafire.com/?d3ihoc9zj7ib4

Be careful of dumb Mediafire popups.

I can easily see a blockhead gain control of a weapon and RDM like a madman.  This happens all the time in crown's prison, and bounty hunter servers.  Be sure to monitor that.

Even better idea - whenever a player attacks another player, if they're unrelated(one isn't hunting the other or something), it displays a message stating 'this is not your hunter/target', and deducts a point from the person who shot. My reasoning for this is because I've had too many instances where someone will hit you by accident or something, and you'll kill them, thinking they're your hunter or something.
then there's gonna be some starfish that will shoot one non-fatal shot at everyone and everybot to find out which person is the target (judging by if the person he shoots does not display any message)

then there's gonna be some starfish that will shoot one non-fatal shot at everyone and everybot to find out which person is the target (judging by if the person he shoots does not display any message)
Or just make it to where if you shoot someone thats not your target, it deals a great amount of damage to yourself, while still keeping the target unharmed.

Hence
and deducts a point from the person who shot
In other words, it'd be useless to do that because you'd lose more points then you'd get using that tactic.

Or just make it to where if you shoot someone thats not your target, it deals a great amount of damage to yourself, while still keeping the target unharmed.
This is also a good idea.

In other words, it'd be useless to do that because you'd lose more points then you'd get using that tactic.
i don't think that starfishs would care about their number of points.

good idea

A random melee weapon and a knife? I think you should correct that pls