Poll

Do you think the gamemode sounds decent?

Yes.
5 (62.5%)
Its good, but needs more work.
3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Stealthinator  (Read 1216 times)

Welcome to Stealthinator Game mode thread.
So i had a idea that i had in mind for a long time now, for a game mode called Stealthinator. But now that i know how to make game modes, i will make it and soon release it on the game modes column.
What is stealthinator you ask?
Its basically a stealth test game, but there are 2 teams, Stealthinator (One man army), and the Security Force (The main team to kill Stealthinator). There will also be multiple maps for the gamemode.
About game teams:

-Stealthinator- (One man army): Cloak, Knife, Sniper, micro pistol, and maybe some other stuff.

-Security Force- (Main team): [MULTIPLE CLASSES], main weapons are Pistol, and Combat knife.
-SF Main combat classes- (The Classes): Assault, sniper, basic, heavy force, (SPECIAL CLASS, NO SPOILERS) this class can be unlocked with Variable points.

About the objective of game:
-Stealthinator's objective is to kill all the guards and forces one by one without being spotted, but you are weaker then them with HP, so you need to keep low profile and use your stealth skills, there are also hidden spots in map to hide and shortcuts such as vents and grates.
-Security Force's objective is to terminate the Stealthinator before they are all wiped out by him, but don't think this will be easy, the stealthinator has a bit more advanced technology then you, you can easily die if your not careful, cover your surrondings!

Maps that will be made for this:
- Desert Facility (MAIN MAP)
- The Swamps
- Jungle bridges
- National dock
- [RESERVED]

Level ups/unlockables:
Stealthinator -> Throwing knife, hookshot, lever shotgun, HP pack Small [7HP+], HP pack Medium [15HP], HP pack Large [25HP+].
Security Force -> SPECIAL CLASS, sentry, SMG, grenade, LMG, Elite Class.

The RULES :
1#: Play nice, be respectful to other players.
2#: Don't go around shooting your gun everywhere, it'll get you nowhere and annoys people.
3#: Please do not bother developer or other administrators to make you a moderator, VIP, or administrator. It'll result in a 5 minute ban for annoying them.
4#: Don't spam links or do screamers or any other inappropriate links, there are likely kids playing. (As kind of said on Rule 1).
5#: Oh my god, please don't spam in the public chat, your basically going to embarrass yourself to blockland.
6#: Do not beg for admins to ban someone that you hate. It is annoying and foolish.
_____________________________ _____________________________ ________

I haven't did any work yet, but i have everything planned out for it, i hope you find it interesting, i would enjoy support for this game mode project. Hopefully, i can begin this as soon as possible.
Feel free to leave a thought or opinion on the gamemode idea below in the replies! :) Also, don't forget, i am making this gamemode, so please do not copy this.
Have a good day!
EDIT: I made a gamemode thumbnail, Check it out, sadly, DOF screenshot wouldn't take, so i just did a default screenshot.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 11:28:42 AM by Cypthon »

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?board=43.0
Yes i know that, but this isn't the download thread, its what will be in it and what its about.

My only question, why the name? You could've gone for a better name rather than Stealthinator imo.

My only question, why the name? You could've gone for a better name rather than Stealthinator imo.
Yes i know, best i could think of.

I see the security force running around shooting everywhere because the stealthinator is invisible. Also, why doesn't the security force just always travel in groups so they can't be picked off?

I see the security force running around shooting everywhere because the stealthinator is invisible. Also, why doesn't the security force just always travel in groups so they can't be picked off?
Im aware, they can do that. But the stealthinator can kill them easily from a far distance. Also, stealthinator can't always be invisible, once i find out how to start coding and scripting stuff, ill add a similiar script into gamemode so the Invisible ability won't always work.
There is also limited ammo, so if they do that, they are that stupid to do something like that. Lol.
Incase you think they can go into Stealthinator shortcuts, they can't go into shortcuts, its stealthinator team only.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 09:12:58 AM by Cypthon »

i agree with jes

all of the security will just shoot randomly, trying to hit the stealthinator by luck, because what else can they do? wait for someone to get shot? these kind of games are difficult to make fun.

i agree with jes

all of the security will just shoot randomly, trying to hit the stealthinator by luck, because what else can they do? wait for someone to get shot? these kind of games are difficult to make fun.
Well, im actually planning to scrap the Cloak. So it makes it a bit hard for each team, also, infact, i just scrapped cloak. So stealthinator needs to go into hidden spots such as into grates or vents. However, security force has limited ammo and CAN'T go into vents and grates or other related things. Infact, thats like TF2 how heavy's can just shoot everywhere and try to hit a spy. So don't worry about that happening in this, ill set a rule for that, or ill just completely scrap the Cloak.