Author Topic: Ravencroft Wallhacking  (Read 12446 times)

/support.

Not the first time he's done this.
i remember stealing his opium plants on furdle's server and each time he knew i was there, even though he was no-where near the spot a few times.

Think i still have a video of that somewhere actually.

I remember getting Spencer2015 banned from Tezuni's servers for using wallhack. I was a moderator at the time (only capable of banning 10min at a time) so I just kept banning him until someone joined who could finish the job for me. I became suspicious because he kept finding the player ducks at Tezuni's Duck Hunt server, and he claimed to be using wallhack. I told him that I didn't believe him and he sent a screenshot of him using it in spectator mode at the Prison Escape. I'm pretty sure he was banned from Kong123's Death Race for the same thing, although I don't see how wallhack would be helpful there.

Actually, he could've been smart enough and attempt to locate where the rocket came from.
Don't be silly, that's

Think i still have a video of that somewhere actually.
Then share it?

Skill fires a rocket and gets Raven's attention before ducking into a position where it is physically impossible for Raven to see him. Skill stays still for a moment, before making a slight movement toward the edge. Raven somehow picks up on this and fires a shot. Skill stops, and Raven waits again. Skill makes another, similar movement, and Raven reacts in exactly the same way. After missing twice, Raven fires a volley at that position, ignoring another player who is attacking him. All this behavior would be weird most of the time, but assuming he can see Skill through the wall, makes perfect sense - the two reaction shots to Skill's movement were attempts to hit him when he peeked over the ledge, and the volley afterwards happened because continuing to react to such movements would have been really suspicious, so he acted like his plan was always to fire at the last known position of a guy he saw a bit ago.
Could he have used the rocket's trail, trajectory, or traveling noise angle, or location of the explosion given any obstacles to make a good guess where it's coming from?  I do that all the time, and then could he have anticipated where Skill might be trying to go to get an edge or get away?

I don't mean to defend him, but is a variety of guesses and calculations possible?

The only thing I can think of is that Skill4Life's name really was visible since he was on an inclined plane to Ravencroft's view (instead of a 90˚ edge) and Raven knew he was there the whole time. But I don't know that and there is no way to prove it.

Could he have used the rocket's trail, trajectory, or traveling noise angle, or location of the explosion given any obstacles to make a good guess where it's coming from?  I do that all the time, and then could he have anticipated where Skill might be trying to go to get an edge or get away?

I don't mean to defend him, but is a variety of guesses and calculations possible?
He knew the position, but what he couldn't have known was when Skill started moving toward the edge. The two shots perfectly coincided with Skill's slight movements.

The only thing I can think of is that Skill4Life's name really was visible since he was on an inclined plane to Ravencroft's view (instead of a 90˚ edge) and Raven knew he was there the whole time. But I don't know that and there is no way to prove it.
A decent theory, but I imagine Ravencroft would have been quick to say that in his brief explanations if that were the case.

A decent theory, but I imagine Ravencroft would have been quick to say that in his brief explanations if that were the case.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3R8tkvlAlk

CONFIRMED CHEATER!

HOLY MOLEY WOULDYA LOOKAT THAT
GET THE LYNCHING STICKS BOYS

you don't just calculate trajectory in a DM when a projectile is heading towards you at a fast speed
cmon

Not sure if the video shows it but you fired a rocket over the edge right before started shooting at you. That's how I knew where you were. I was on the server for around 3 hours and nobody ever complained or brought up the idea I was somehow cheating until this. I was genuinely confused at what you were telling me to turn off at the server until I attempted to rejoin later on and saw the ban reason was "aimbot."

You should have watched/spied me for a bit if you really thought I was using some kind of cheat.

Also, as far as I know there are no working wallhacks anymore. The game will crash as soon as blhack.dll is injected. I'm not sure about marbleman's old wallhack but I don't have that anyways.

That's just my perspective on this, kind of took me by surprise.
what? blhack isn't patched at all, walls and aimbotty still work