Author Topic: A new 15 second Halo 5 trailer came out yesterday.  (Read 2564 times)

main series shoulda ended with 3. if they wanted more games they should have just made more spinoffs, like reach.
yes please there's so much other stuff to work with before the chief

it's like how kazuma kiryu in yakuza yakuzactually just wants out of the yakuza and run a yakuzorphanage but he's still in yakuza because of yakuza reasons

but hey yakuza 5 and he's still fighting yakuzamen on towers
maybe master chief and kazuma could go to the same retirement home and have a spin off series that'll go on for 5 more games

It's funny because it's true.

am i the only one who wants to play halo 5, i liked halo 4, with the introduction of the prometheans

odst was my favorite halo game tbh, they need another one of those

in favour of more depressing jazz music

I liked Halo 4's MP but I wasn't too crazy about the single player, I'm excited for Halo 5's story because it will be interesting from the view of someone else instead of Chief. I love Chief as much as the next guy but he's about run his course.

This is a brightened version of an image someone found somewhere on huntthetruth.tumblr.com
I've looked at all the network requests for images... I don't see anything like that.

I've looked at all the network requests for images... I don't see anything like that.
Seems I was a bit off.
It's explained here.
http://www.haloarchive.com/hunt-the-truth/

It's a little risky to do an ODST. Firstly, the Blam! engine is extremely unsuited to open-world environments, hence why you have those large doorways with long waits, even though the segment of the map you're in is kinda small.

Secondly, ODST introduced a lot of changes to the formula that could have gone very wrong (they didn't, but nonetheless). Tiny details like the camera height or the player speed, to large details such as the increased amount of damage you take and the different weapon selections. People go absolutely mental over tiny details like that, but thankfully Bungie were really good at playtesting, polishing and tweaking.

"Gods" and "Demons" reference the Gravemind, maybe the flood aren't gone? Well, technically they're not. Remember before the events of Halo there was the forerunner and Flood war. The forerunner ships hid stowaway cells from spores they were researching. There are still a plethora of forerunner ships, weapons, constructs that would hold the flood. Hell, even the librarian's realm hid samples of the flood in those huge ass light containers, not actual samples, but the dna.

Bottom line is, we'll see the flood sometime in the next game or this game. As for the whole reason Locke is hunting Chief? Well probably because Chief disobeyed Laskey's orders to take a loving break, stole the armor they took off of him, probably commandeered a ship, and flew to another place where he can get answers. Without authorization. That, or Chief is now some sort of advanced human that the UNSC and ONI wanted to research or something along the lines of that, remember the librarian basically boosted his evolution Geno to avoid being digitized by the didact. He probably isn't even human anymore.

^^ this guy knows what's up.

Also what happened to the Storm? Do you think they'll be in Halo 5?

the what
The Storm.
You didn't think you were fighting the Covenant in Halo 4 did you?
The Covenant was scattered at the end of Halo 3.
The Storm is some of what remains of it.

http://huntthetruth.tumblr.com/ Countdown ended, new stuff added.

A commercial for HuntTheTruth came on during The Walking Dead and it said we'll find out more next week during the season finale