Ravencroft Wallhacking

Author Topic: Ravencroft Wallhacking  (Read 12313 times)

what? blhack isn't patched at all, walls and aimbotty still work
why did you bump

why did you bump
It was only 4 days ago don't get your panties in a bunch

I was the one who accused him of wallhacking, he was behind a wall and didn't know I was their, then magically moved out at the exact time I did and shot one hit kill.
The wallhack is a code you type in console/paste and lets you see names but not players. Just the names/ lights emitters and stuff like that.

I was the one who accused him of wallhacking, he was behind a wall and didn't know I was their, then magically moved out at the exact time I did and shot one hit kill.
The wallhack is a code you type in console/paste and lets you see names but not players. Just the names/ lights emitters and stuff like that.
I remember something like this before. I was on some horror server when someone was talking about it. Glass maybe? idk. They told me to put that code in and I was amazed. I don't remember the code though, do you?

I remember something like this before. I was on some horror server when someone was talking about it. Glass maybe? idk. They told me to put that code in and I was amazed. I don't remember the code though, do you?
Didn't someone report it to badspot and it got removed? Idk

I can confirm this, I was messing around with various things before and one thing led to another and discovered it awhile back.
There is two methods of doing this, one pretty obvious, and one not so obvious.
Both just as affective.
Here's a picture of it in action.

It's amazingly simple, I'm surprised Badspot has yet blocked it.

The BLHack.dll still works too, an old friend of mine had it and I got him to test it out.
I cleared out the chat to protect his identity, also had time-stamped it.

The hacks are still working. Anyone with a copy of blHack can confirm this for themselves. Computermix was wrong in saying that they don't work anymore, like he said, the hack is built like a tank.
Awhile back I was shown the source, it is.
It can protect against updates, and I believe someone said this before too.
Apparently I lost that piece I had, and so did my friend.

I'm not accusing Ravencroft of wall-hacking, I'm just here to confirm that there are still various versions out.
Some possible in torque-script, some in the form of dll's.

This is exactly the information I saw in Ravencroft's screenshot.

This is exactly the information I saw in Ravencroft's screenshot.
If it's the exact version my friend has, it's packed with float hack, and aim-bot.
It'll also change the information colour according to the users shape name colour.
As a plus if I remember correctly he said it will prevent aiming from friendly (same colour names), prevent aiming if out of sight, and even auto shoot.