Poll

Which sprite project should i perform?

Dungeon Delver - Lead a Party of Adventurers through a randomly generated dungeon.
2 (13.3%)
The Evil Inside - Try to live life with a horrible evil inside of you. Prevent corruption from reaching 100 through a humorous story.
2 (13.3%)
Zombie Apocalypse - Help a band of human survivors survive the apocalypse. And avoid infection.
2 (13.3%)
Boss Fighter - A single forum profile faces off against a gauntlet of other forum profiles as bosses. The further you get, the more points!
4 (26.7%)
Internet Surfer - Guide a character through the bowels of the internet. Defeat common bugs, worms, and other internet foes. Face off against massive Virus Bosses. And cleanse the internet of evil.
5 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Project Decision [WINNER]  (Read 833 times)

The Winner is: Internet Surfer
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 11:34:59 PM by lord techno »

internet surfer sounds fun

Also, to tber123, i apologise both for copying your poll style

I don't mind. My poll style wasn't exactly original because I remember seeing a guy do it once and realizing that BBcode still works on polls.

In the event of a tie, i will perform a randomized roll via www.random.org

is everything you write in huge red letters

Aw man, "Project Decision" sounded like a really cool name for a project

Aw man, "Project Decision" sounded like a really cool name for a project

A project where we decide on a project. Projectception. And technically we are doing this.

Today is the last day to make your votes. By the end of today, the poll will be closed and the winner shall be decided.

glad i caught this
gr8 ID m8

glad i caught this
gr8 ID m8

Behold my glorious blid. I am the love-god. Also, 666 posts. So now i am satan. Fear me :3.

(technically 667 posts now that i posted this, but it was 666! so im still satan!)