Pass or Fail - Chapter 2: Die Führer, Die!

Author Topic: Pass or Fail - Chapter 2: Die Führer, Die!  (Read 15870 times)

Resonte: Rolls a 18: You can thank legodude for you getting shot and fatally wounded for trying to restrain a guard. You knock on heavens door. First death roll: 4: Stuck in bleedout as well.
i am having 0 luck today
so the current situation is that all of the prisoners are outside rioting in front of the prison while police are shining spotlights on us and shooting us?

so the current situation is that all of the prisoners are outside rioting in front of the prison while police are shining spotlights on us and shooting us?

Pretty much, the rioting inmates are trying to make a charge for the gate. But they are pretty much all dying.

attempt to stop bleeding out through sheer willpower

Go and try to find a vehicle after passing the main gates with GI

Actions!

Resonte: Wowza, you rolled a 92! Your bleeding stops and the wound clots itself, you are now resistant to bullets.
Hotdototman: Rolls a 18: Out of the the main gate you try to find a vehicle, you find nothing. You are grazed by a bullet and brought to your knees in pain, to your disappointment, you are now wounded and vehicleless.

Resonte: Wowza, you rolled a 92! Your bleeding stops and the wound clots itself, you are now resistant to bullets.
YYEEESSSS

i volunteer to help hodot B)

Lets have the next few people, including me, arrive in a prison bus

Rolling to have a broken radio on the prison bus, preventing the driver to know what's happening.

Events

A bus full of new inmates is arriving, holding hodot, Cybertails, Biohazard, Zoltan, Lego Lad and Rigel.

Actions!

Bus group: Rolls a 77: The radio has gone fuzzy and there has been no indication of the riot. The bus stops and it is immediately sacked by escaping inmates, the gaurds begin to fire apon the bus to prevent the inmates from getting away. The driver cowers in fear.

i get inside the bus, pull the driver away from the driving seat of the bus and try to drive the bus myself away from the prison, using my bullet resistance to protect me against the police's gun shots
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 07:40:44 PM by The Resonte! »

Open the back door to allow other prisoners onto the bus. (Should they be able to get through the gates and past the yard, anyway.)

Attempt to silently shiv a guard firing on the bus if I can get to him.

Actions!

Resonte: Rolls a 82: You get the bus started back up. You take a few bullets, but you soak them up with your resistance. The bus is stopped by several cop cars and a big swat van.
Rigel: Rolls a 87: You open the door and let the alive prisoners on.
Hotdototman: Rolls a 83: You manage to get on unscathed.
tber: Rolls a 54: You attempt to sneak up on a guard. You shiv him, but he is only wounded. You are able to get his rifle and begin picking off other snipers.

The chaos gods look upon thee for such good luck.

Chaos Roll: Rolls a 14: Chaos ensues! From the front door, our first boss appears. The big fat warden in his power suit waddles out into the yard wielding a super shotgun. He'll take a lot of good rolls to kill.

Inspire nearest inmate to tend to my wounds.