Pass or Fail - Chapter 2: Die Führer, Die!

Author Topic: Pass or Fail - Chapter 2: Die Führer, Die!  (Read 15898 times)

tend to wounds and use lego lad as meatshield from now on

Claim that my "shift is over" as my still disguised self, and attempt leave these phoneys and escape this hell

Rigel don't leave me to die

Try to chaingun the guard again
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 04:54:28 PM by tber123 »

Locate nearest route to next objective.

tie up all of the SS officers, hide them someplace, and interrogate them at gun point. when is Riddler going to arrive. what is the secret weapon. etc
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 05:16:45 PM by The Resonte! »

Look for nearest entrance, subdue all guards with a quick hit to the face with the stock of the gun

interogate radio officer for more info. Then shoot him.

take the guard's nuts and throw them at another guard's face

take the guard's nuts and throw them at another guard's face
hot

retrieve rifle and murder everyone while singing the hatred trailer

punch a guard in the face and steal his gun

Roll to join the game

stuff did i miss another update forget me.

>Bust down nearest door and empty gun into the room

Hoist Tber on my back as he continues firing and I try to tackle down the door to the armory. (Btw, what kind of door is it? Regardless, tackle the stuff out of it.)

Superstarxalien169: Rolls a 13: You fail to heal your wounds and only get shot down more. You are near fatal with your wounds.
ButlerBlockhead: Rolls a 70: You make a break to escape, but when you reach the entry point, you begin to regret the decision.
tber: Rolls a 71: You pull the chaingun up from shooting at your feet to shooting at the SS officer, blasting him into the chest. As he falls he shouts out, "MEIN LEBEN!".
Legodude: Rolls a 24: On your way to find a route, you slip and fall, hitting the back of your head.
Resonte: Rolls a 79: You hog tie every one of the officers and gag them. You hide them in a closet and bring one out at a time to interrogate one, pointing your pistol at them. The two refuse to give up information, but the other spills the beans. He tells you, in his best english, "Okay okay... Riddler is in the third basement level, he'll be testing out a weapon prototype in the R&D facility. It's supposed to be our endgame weapon. Will you let me live, please, I have a family back home and I took this job because I had no choice...".
Tumbleweed: Rolls a 67: You find a nearby double door with two guards guarding it. You knock out the one, the other tries to shoot you but misses.
Cheezballer: Rolls a 11: You ask the radio operator at gun point, but he refuses. One officer that apparently didn't die quite yet rolls onto his back and shoots you twice in the back. However, he doesn't fatally wound you.
Hodot: Rolls a 93! You throw the balls at the nearby guard so hard that you cause his head to explode like a watermelon.
GI: Rolls a 65: You kill some of the guards with a rifle, but fail to sing the hatred trailer.
Zoltan: Rolls a 47: The guard takes the punch and refuses to give up his gun.
Cybertails: Rolls a 75: You gun down everyone in the room and find Allied hostages still alive. Maybe they have some info.
Rigel: Rolls a 7! You are gunned down by tber's own fire, you are fatally wounded. First death roll: 8: You fall to the ground, bleeding out until you die brutally.

Current Player Statuses

hodototman (Final Walrus) - Alive
Legodude77 - Alive, in custody
The GI of MA - Alive, in custody
The Resonte! - Alive
tber123 - Alive, legs and foot crippled
Tumbleweed - Alive
hodot - Alive, has bits of testes on his knife
Cybertails 1998 - Alive, enraged
Biohazard - Alive
Zoltan - Alive
Lego Lad - Dead