zayn left 1D

Author Topic: zayn left 1D  (Read 2667 times)

imo zayn was the only bit of masculinity in the band. now it's gone.

Idk if you are trying to seem like a richard or not but you are being one.
how is that being a richard
it's not like someone is hurt? he's leaving to make himself happy lol
I mean she's definitely being odd, like she thinks one person leaving is going to make the whole thing end or something
but I'm not seeing what's morally wrong about her post

the reactions are golden
why would you film yourself crying? i know its for attention but goddamn how can you look at that and think "yeah i want to share this with the world"

the reactions are over the top
i don't hate 1D, but come on, crying over someone leaving a loving band is over the top

the reactions are over the top
i don't hate 1D, but come on, crying over someone leaving a loving band is over the top

Well, posting videos of yourself crying is over the top. I cried when I heard steve perri left journey. But I didn't post it to the public

although i have no idea what 1D is i find this hilarious

Well, posting videos of yourself crying is over the top. I cried when I heard steve perri left journey. But I didn't post it to the public
still over the top imo
though i suppose i can't relate since i've never really liked any bands

still over the top imo
though i suppose i can't relate since i've never really liked any bands
Music is a powerful thing. When someone relates to a bands music deeply, losing that can hurt. Journey was my favorite band at the time and i thought losing steve perri would be the end of them.

After going to a journey concert last saturday though, I was proven wrong. They still got it

pop-y love songs =/= relatable

i just looked this up and i already dislike it.

pop-y love songs =/= relatable
To you maybe, but everyone has different tastes and different life experiences. You cannot speak for everyone like this.

Music is a powerful thing. When someone relates to a bands music deeply, losing that can hurt. Journey was my favorite band at the time and i thought losing steve perri would be the end of them.

After going to a journey concert last saturday though, I was proven wrong. They still got it
music may be powerful but people aren't music
they just make it