Author Topic: I can host; your ideal server?  (Read 1818 times)

Since I'm going to be hosting again (dedicated of course 24/7) I figured since I don't actually play I can host generally what everyone wants me to host. So what do you want me to host? I want to get a general idea of what everyone's looking for and what will appeal to players. Thanks

Blockland RP, we need some variation :)

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=276600.0
This may come as a surprise to you, but I am in fact not the person who started that thread and that is probably a good indicator that their thread and my thread have nothing to do with each other but common personal interest.  :cookie:

This may come as a surprise to you, but I am in fact not the person who started that thread and that is probably a good indicator that their thread and my thread have nothing to do with each other but common personal interest.  :cookie:
Actually, I think he may have wanted to point out his ideas from the post he made in that thread.

. CTF
. (A well done) Business RP
. A Minigame Cycle
. Something new and original

I have an Endor TDM I'm working on, and i'll need someone to host it every now and again.

Actually, I think he may have wanted to point out his ideas from the post he made in that thread.

well if that's the case then yeah but it's hard to just assume people are actually being friendly especially on this forum lol

well if that's the case then yeah but it's hard to just assume people are actually being friendly especially on this forum lol
You said it.

It would be cool to see a well done freebuild.

a large scale team-based deathmatch (what i mean by that is just a TDM or CTF or w/e)
honestly something that i've found unique to blockland is the extreme high-capacity combat. i havent played or seen many games that have full-on 70-player warzones

honestly something that i've found unique to blockland is the extreme high-capacity combat. i havent played or seen many games that have full-on 70-player warzones
the problem with this is that there's almost never 70 players on one server, usually the highest server will have 20-30 players on.

the problem with this is that there's almost never 70 players on one server, usually the highest server will have 20-30 players on.
ive seen it happen 3 times in the past few months and even with like 30 players its still amazing
i get that it's rare but damn its still fun