Author Topic: GuiPlus - What's new? [Beta v0.42] (Canceled)  (Read 24839 times)

Nice, there was something else like the pics that change the main menu and server gui but I forgot it, wish I had it

there isnt anything for auth at the top

what are you talking about
you click that black bar

We need this to be default, it looks pretty

What happens if you remove Client_Stylish4BL?
That fixed the problem, but now I get some mouse lag on the main screen if I move my mouse moderately fast.

what are you talking about
you click that black bar
on there where is says "Offline Mode (DNS Failed)" it is blank, and nothing is there.

such bad quality, this is the normal size so i wanted to resize it:

Anyways, it should be there. Weird.

on there where is says "Offline Mode (DNS Failed)" it is blank, and nothing is there.
Resolution?

When starting my own internet server, my console would mercilessly get spammed with the following: (After spawning)
Add-Ons/System_GuiPlus/modules/loadingGUI/main.cs (187): Unknown command center.
  Object newLoadingGuiWindow(10064) newLoadingGuiWindow -> GuiWindowCtrl -> GuiTextCtrl -> GuiControl -> SimGroup -> SimSet -> SimObject
Issuing
cancel($Blota::NLGUI::PingUpdate);
stops it.

You should really properly capitalize the buttons on the main menu. Do it or I'll kill you.

You should really properly capitalize the buttons on the main menu. Do it or I'll kill you.

It's a completely intentional stylistic choice
Maybe he should just add it as a setting

It's a completely intentional stylistic choice
Gross.
Maybe he should just add it as a setting
Yes please D:

That fixed the problem, but now I get some mouse lag on the main screen if I move my mouse moderately fast.

It seems to cause the game to crash if any other mods that change window appearance are active. For example, Client_Themes or Client_Stylish4BL.

I'm using a custom resolution. So I don't know.
echo(getRes());

Any recommendations for settings for the GUI+?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 04:57:20 PM by Advanced Bot »

echo(getRes());

Any recommendations for settings for the GUI+?

GUI+ Should have a option that changes every theme in game like the blue window to the white or grey style?
You know because still some windows have that blue theme.

(Windows 98, Minecraft, Windows XP) <Those should be themes and the default one to.