Author Topic: GuiPlus - What's new? [Beta v0.42] (Canceled)  (Read 24846 times)

Any recommendations for settings for the GUI+?

You should really properly capitalize the buttons on the main menu.
he should just add it as a setting

I can't edit the main menu buttons because they are images. I am not the person who made those buttons.

Clock is broken, not sure if anyone posted this yet.

Also a suggestion, try to make the top bar less intruding, maybe like a transparent bar and make the top font the same has the join game, start game, etc.

I have no idea what font the buttons are.

It should be Velino Sans Condensed Thin though it's pretty generic so check here.

Edit:
re-did it with a refined image.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 09:06:49 AM by Dannu »

4/12/15 - Beta 0.42
-+> Fixed ping issues.
-+> 404 issues are now rare because of ping issues were resolved.
-+> List menu now gets the server list at lightning speed.
-+> Fixed clicking "refresh list" many times in a second will crash the game or create duplicates

it's open sans

You really should just drop the Blota mockup, do something like the menus for the Source games.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 04:02:58 PM by TheBlackParrot »

I could probably make a thing called Menu options, meaning that you can change the style of the main menu. (Everything else will stay the same since I'm not making 100 things for different menu options)

Have you changed the server browser to open in list mode rather than server preview mode? I uninstalled this a while back because of being annoyed at having to switch it to list mode all the time. Or if the server previews actually work I suppose that would be alright too.

Server previews do work.

Server previews do work.
Oh cool, I might try this again then. I'll try replacing the buttons too, I don't like the weird lower case thing going on there.