Author Topic: GuiPlus - What's new? [Beta v0.42] (Canceled)  (Read 24837 times)

Oh cool, I might try this again then. I'll try replacing the buttons too, I don't like the weird lower case thing going on there.
Seems you aren't the only one.

There are a lot of differences in the current GUI+ than the old one. I've fixed a lot of old stuff.

First try at changing it up, let me know what you think.
http://puu.sh/hlqMm/2f0f14edd1.zip

i think the menu is perfect tbh

I'm having an issue. Sometimes, when I go to join a server that I selected in the list, I will go to a completely different server instead. Example:
There are two servers: Server A and Server B.
I click on Server A to join it, but I am sent to Server B instead.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 04:26:54 PM by Mr Queeba »

Yeah, this only occurs when the grid menu screws up.

Yeah, this only occurs when the grid menu screws up.
It occurs on the list menu as well, which I mainly used.
Also, I made a drama about bad servers at the top of the server list player count wise, and it seems as if this GUI+ mod is causing an issue.

Lol. Check recent mods before creating a topic, drama is always filled with stuffty comments who don't know what they are doing because they aren't the ones making this mod or know how to do it better
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 09:18:05 AM by Advanced Bot »

i tested this mod on an older machine (a school computer, it's actually somewhat decent) and the grid server list froze my game every time it generated/found another preview of a server. if you could have an option to turn the grid menu completely off so it doesn't kill performance, that would be fantastic.

Sorry, canceling the project, it's too much work and consumes time thinking of a better solution. Everytime I fix something another issue comes up which is normal, but the issue gets worse. Please don't complain to me about GUI+ anymore, just don't download it.

I'm staying with only 2 big projects I've been thinking/making for a bit and that's it.