just did weed for the first time.

Author Topic: just did weed for the first time.  (Read 11130 times)

dude ok so wednesday i went to my freinds house and i smoked weed for the first time. aparently i was laughing nonstop and made some of the stufftiest jokes in the woirld.

i used a bong named benny and a pipe. i only took two hits but could still feel it for two days.

yesterday me and my girlfriend went to his house again and we both got high. she only used the bong but i used the bong and the pipe. i was too high to remember anyuthing and she is still telling me what happened. when i got home yesterday i fell asleep for 12 hours. now her and i are video chatting and we can still feel the stuff in our system.

i would explain in more detail but im still too under the influence i guess to properly do so.

so moral of the story... why the forget is this illegal. and why arent we all smoking it everyday?

THC does things to you

a bong named benny and a pipe named pete

man you did so many marijuanas

did weed
if this is the first time he did weed his lawn must've been crawling with crabgrass and other disruptions that would prevent grass to grow properly!

so moral of the story... why the forget is this illegal. and why arent we all smoking it everyday?
i only took two hits but could still feel it for two days.

i would explain in more detail but im still too under the influence i guess to properly do so.
and other reasons i guess

Don't start wearing shirts/hats with stoner symbols and Like stoner pages on facebook just cause you smoked it once pls.

doesn't op wanna work in law enforcement though