Author Topic: KCA 2015 IS OVER  (Read 4185 times)

>not voting for how to train your dragon 2
>not voting for the movie that did 10 bounces per photon

I just checked the summary, and i'm going to throw in my 2 cents in here right now.
Ever since KCA 2013, the KCA's have been lacking any real competition, and unless they come in with some brand spanking new choices, then it's going to go downhill really quickly, but only for categories. I will also tell you who I voted for as I voted before the premiere. So unless you don't want to see me ranting about the awards that made me mad, here are my opinions.

Favorite TV Actress:
I can't really remember who I voted for this one, but the lady from Austin & Ally won. This started to aggravate me, as the show already three times now.

Favorite cartoon:
Do I really need to say this or point this out? Spongebob won once again. No surprise here. I actually didn't mind this because 1. There really wasn't a cartoon I liked on the list other than spongebob (the old season) and 2. It was obvious from the very start.

Favorite book:
This category pissed me off a bit not because of reading, but because of the "bait". I voted for Divergent on this one, but Wimpy kid won once again. Don't kids these days know a good book when they see one? I mean sure it might be long, but when you get to the 50th or so page, you're hooked onto it. Wimpy kid is what I call bait. It lures the kids into reading a book that they heard from friends, they know is good, and will vote for it any time.

Most addicting game:
Kids these days. I voted for Mario kart 8 mainly because I didn't play any of the games on the list, (okay, maybe a bit of candy crush, but that's it). Guess what? Due to modern aged kid's, they completely IGNORE Nintendo, and let minecraft win. It disgusts me just looking at it, as the only thing that's worse than minecraft is Call of Duty, mainly because of the kids.
(Fun fact: when I first saw Angry Birds Transformers, I laughed my ass off. This also proves that Rovio is running out of ideas for angry birds.)

Favorite Animated movie:
Okay, think of this one more as like a discussion. Let's see what the choices were and how I think about them.
Big Hero 6: Was a pretty good movie, if it weren't for the white lovable hero, I wouldn't be supporting this.
How to train your Dragon 2: AKA Ipquarx' favorite movie.
Penguins of Madagascar: This only proves that Dreamworks are drawing their attention span away from the original 4 animal creatures that made Madagascar.
Rio 2: The future of a blue Amazonian bird's life.
The lego movie: EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!   
The new spongebob movie: Movie that was worked on for 11 years. Many people consider it a mediocre movie at least, but I think this is a good movie.
To sum it all up, i'm not upset that Lego movie nor Spongebob movie won, it made me surprised as a matter of fact.

Favorite music group:
I blame the fangirls for this one. This is the third time that One direction won this year, even dominating Big time Rush, which was another band fangirls loved. Can't they just listen to some good music for once? We have Maroon 5, OneRepublic, and even forgetin' Imagine Dragons. I'm pretty sure many boys were disappointed when they found out that this band won.

Favorite male singer:
(I debated whether or not to include this one, but I decided to)
I think this is because of fangirls again. Nick Jonas was part of the Jonas clan, which was like big time rush, except they broke up. You have other great choices out there like Bruno mars.

I think that's enough, what do you agree with and what do you not agree with?