Author Topic: Event_Teleport  (Read 4723 times)

Event_Teleport

SetPlayerTransform was kinda sketchy and I remember it completely breaking at least once in the past. It had a lot of unnecessary packaging and other weird workarounds that I didn't understand (Hopefully I didn't glaze over anything important, but I tested mine and it works.) I remade it to be much cleaner and more performant.

Enjoy

This can come in handy, thank you.

What about doPlayerTeleport? If you grab the one from my topic, you can also teleport bots

Does this have advantages over SetPlayerTransform?

setPlayerTransform has a few bugs such as accidentally teleporting players that are next to each other

setPlayerTransform has a few bugs such as accidentally teleporting players that are next to each other
What if it's an elevator and that was supposed to happen?

Blockland explodes

Then you get the elevator mod

What about doPlayerTeleport? If you grab the one from my topic, you can also teleport bots
Can you? I think I remember that now actually. I probably should have looked around a little before I made this.
Does this have advantages over SetPlayerTransform?

Better performance and less likely to break.

It has happened to me, a lot

Can this be better?
Itle be good if we can tp to named bricks

Can this be better?
Itle be good if we can tp to named bricks

Thats what this addon is for Dumbass.

Then you get the elevator mod
or you use a plate under the feet of the players in the elevator, and when they go up/down it sets collision to 1 and teleports whoever is touching it...of course the elevator mod is definitely a better method lol
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 01:32:04 AM by Goth77 »