Poll

What is the fate of the "Community Projects Board"?

Merge with off-topic
39 (7.7%)
Merge with creativity
67 (13.2%)
Change to content threads/forum games
281 (55.5%)
Leave it like it is
85 (16.8%)
Delete board
34 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 506

Author Topic: POLL: Merge this board with another?  (Read 74607 times)

real talk though we arent

it hurts me to see the entire front page filled with stupid spam
Some of this stuff isn't even forum games, it's just soulless hot garbage that serves no purpose other than to increase one's post count. The "you x you lose" things I can understand, because actual discussions can and do show up in those, but stuff like Post an Arbitrary Rating, Post Random stuff, and the multiple just post a comment about an avatar threads are nothing but stuffposts. I wish I could have forseen this so I could have voted for this option instead, but it wouldn't have mattered:
Perhaps merge the board with off-topic, then rescue move certain active threads to creativity? 
Because these trash threads wouldn't last long in Off Topic, but they seem like they might get out of control here.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 07:09:06 PM by Qwepir »

I'm sort of afraid of hosting another nation rp because I'll have to deal with the influx of OT people

time to find my moderation hat

During the first few seconds of me noticing Community Projects getting renamed, I had hopes for an increase of actual forum games along with a surge of activity. What I got instead was a surge of activity... And Off-Topic Spam hogging up all the attention.

I guess I sort-of got what I wanted?