§imple-$erver-Curren¢y v.2.6 *

Author Topic: §imple-$erver-Curren¢y v.2.6 *  (Read 18591 times)

Can I get a good look at the money stack models you got?

I ment that VCE Doesn't even show up at all. The add on seems to be conflicting with the currency system.

I guess that's what happens when you use Queeba's stuffty link that is
outdated, instead of the link the actual mod creator gave you.

I should have checked his before though, just to make sure. Sorry.

Correct Link
http://www.mediafire.com/download/gqaog0e1377t2ww/Event_Variables.zip

Can I get a good look at the money stack models you got?

« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 06:39:21 PM by Goth77 »

I guess that's what happens when you use Queeba's stuffty link that is
outdated, instead of the link the actual mod creator gave you.

I should have checked his before though, just to make sure. Sorry.

Correct Link
http://www.mediafire.com/download/gqaog0e1377t2ww/Event_Variables.zip

Thanks that Solved the problem.

Update
Code: ("Changelog") [Select]
//--+ v.2.5-Cash decay time added. Suggested by user Ipquarx ID 9291 +--//
This value is in milliseconds
Default is 0 which makes drops stay forever

This feature has also been added to coinage v.1.3
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 11:41:01 PM by Goth77 »

Anyway to make it so their is no money item?

Anyway to make it so their is no money item?
Restricted Items: Download
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 08:17:37 PM by Goth77 »

Restricted Items: Download
Thanks! I love using this mod. I plan on using it for my Killing Floor styled game.

You should add some player commands to allow simple passing around of dollars or money giving by admins.

/grantmoney [name]/[bl_id] [amount] - would grant money to players from admins.

/givemoney [name]/[bl_id] [amount] - would give money from a player's own money to another player.

Could you make a drop cash on death pref?

You should add some player commands to allow simple passing around of dollars or money giving by admins.

/grantmoney [name]/[bl_id] [amount] - would grant money to players from admins.

/givemoney [name]/[bl_id] [amount] - would give money from a player's own money to another player.
Simple server cash is meant to be fair and actually worth something (I guess). You can easily give yourself cash as an admin, equip a wallet or briefcase Item and toss the money out to whoever. You can't give someone money that you don't already have.

Could you make a drop cash on death pref?
I actually thought about this, and some other people have suggested it as well. Most people use Slayer which includes an onPlayerDeath event, but I was really thinking about adding a "cash drop" preference on death just for default reasons. I'll probably add a cash drop pref to the next update

Simple server cash is meant to be fair and actually worth something (I guess). You can easily give yourself cash as an admin, equip a wallet or briefcase Item and toss the money out to whoever. You can't give someone money that you don't already have.

Well, you should maybe add a paycheck command. I would like to have people obtain a certain amount of money every certain amount of time. I'm sure I can do this easily with events, but it's just a nice idea.

Also, the cash drop is a good idea. Either to drop some of the cash, lose all of it on death, or drop all of it on death.

I wanted to be able to have people lose all of their cash on death in my server that I am building to fend people off from criminal behavior that could get them killed.

Well, you should maybe add a paycheck command. I would like to have people obtain a certain amount of money every certain amount of time. I'm sure I can do this easily with events, but it's just a nice idea.

Also, the cash drop is a good idea. Either to drop some of the cash, lose all of it on death, or drop all of it on death.

I wanted to be able to have people lose all of their cash on death in my server that I am building to fend people off from criminal behavior that could get them killed.
You can only give money that already exists, as already mentioned. Money isn't just "randomly created" it's generated by each player that joined, or by the amount in the server the admin may specify. You could easily give yourself a large sum of cash, and generally "donate" it to a certain person or the public. Cash drop on death will be included in the next update for certain :)

What exactly is the difference between the regular mod and coinage?

Heh. This mod is actually good!

For dropping money on death, could you have two options: set amount or percentage? This way you could either set it to like $100 or set it to drop 50% of what you are holding?