Author Topic: Brozie Makes a Public Apology  (Read 446 times)

Dear General, Drama, Off-Topic, and Gallery sections,

I needed to make a new account for a topic of a project I am working on, However, for all intents and purposes, I would like to apologize to this Forum for my egregious behavior on my previous alt. I have done wrong and would like to ask for forgiveness for everything I did.

Most importantly though, I made a comment to someone, I believe their name was AfterShock, and they probably still frequent this forum. What I said was nauseating and appalling, I am extremely sorry your cat died, and I wish I could of been there with you to comfort you when Tickles died. I cannot take back what I said but I hope you'll find peace that you know I am sorry.

Finally, I would like to apologize to the whole of this forum, I've been immature, irresponsible with my posting, and unprofessional in the highest possible degree. I could go through a dozen of my posts and cherry pick the worst ones, but I have left my mark, and I cannot undo that either, I truly hope you'll find my sympathies satisfactory. Again, I am very sorry about my posts on my previous alts. I have never known the policies of banning users that make new alts that have committed serious crimes against the forum itself, but I feel that I should be able to stay if I can insure this will never happen again.

This was tickles

He was the cat of AfterShock

I love you tickles, rest in peace

Regards,

-Jordan

I have decided to lock this topic in honor of his cat, my sole purpose was to let it be known.