Author Topic: Music volume  (Read 1486 times)

Some bar thing that allows the player to change how loud a certain music brick is

I don't think it would be able to change how loud a music brick is, but I know there's a way to make the music (this means from all music bricks) quieter.

I'll look into it.

Just lower the volume on your computer or walk away from the music brick a little bit.

If I am correct, this was once possible by changing the volume field of the audiemitter that the brick has.
But I believe Badspot broke this some time ago (or even when he created Blockland).

If I am correct, this was once possible by changing the volume field of the audiemitter that the brick has.
But I believe Badspot broke this some time ago (or even when he created Blockland).

I'm almost certain this still works. I often use scripted AudioEmitters for dynamic ambience and changing the volume is a big part of that.

I'm almost certain this still works. I often use scripted AudioEmitters for dynamic ambience and changing the volume is a big part of that.
I've just tried and it didn't seem to work for me.
But there is probably a function to update it that I didn't see.

A friend and I have started making this. We'll try to finish it (if it's possible.)
For now, I have put it under GUI Settings for easy access.
I will be moving it to the Audio options section once I figure out how (please tell me, I can't get it to work)
It currently is in beta and it adds this on the top left of your title screen.

To get a better look at what the "GUI" looks like so far, here's a picture of the GUI Settings.

ninjaedit:
It's not fully coded, so we aren't sure if it will work or not.