Author Topic: Bullet Physics Sandbox?  (Read 890 times)

/title
Does one exist? I want to knock down buildings. Definetly not with planes.
Really though, it leaves me satisfied.

Battlefield games
wow, was just going to yell at you and then got the joke
gg

Battlefield games

That sad, despicable feeling when EA prevented any form of modding BF3/BF4, or rather just straight-up lack of locally hosted private servers.

One game that not all that many people know of is Phun, which I would heavily recommend, otherwise now known as Algodoo. Though the new instance of it (Algodoo) is sort of meh, as they introduced bunch of handicapped pay features which were not present on Phun.
You can also find lots of awesome stuff in the public libraries for the game anyway.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 11:11:25 AM by LeetZero »

That sad, despicable feeling when EA prevented any form of modding BF3/BF4, or rather just straight-up lack of locally hosted private servers.

One game that not all that many people know of is Phun, which I would heavily recommend, otherwise now known as Algodoo. Though the new instance of it (Algodoo) is sort of meh, as they introduced bunch of handicapped pay features which were not present on Phun.
You can also find lots of awesome stuff in the public libraries for the game anyway.

algodoo is free

I guess they had made it free now? Yeah I suppose you're right I can't find anything to purchase anymore.
That's awesome.

bf2 4 lyfe
I guess they had made it free now? Yeah I suppose you're right I can't find anything to purchase anymore.
That's awesome.
oh cool

Get blender, then use the bullet physics engine.

Get blender, then use the bullet physics engine.
I can't figure out how to use it