Author Topic: Dark Blockland Guard 2 is a terrible host.  (Read 5804 times)

Congratulations Dark Blockland Guard 2! you have a reward for:Banning someone for the Most stupid reason ever!
Here have a cookie: :cookie:

that cookie is poison >:3

that cookie is poison >:3
Well now he won't eat it now that you mentioned the poison.

Well now he won't eat it now that you mentioned the poison.

Fuag :c

-snip-
OP, what kind of "joke" are we talking about here exactly?

UPDATE 4/3/15 4:36 PM
In a conversation with a friend of mine, and also of Dark's. Dark blocked me on STEAM, and I wanted to link this post to him.
Desto, (The friend) sent me what dark said. It is pasted below.
"tell him that he is the big s**thead who just totally f**king annoyed us with his Nudeman s**t, made a f**king weed card, and kept on shooting and destroying my builds, JUST TOTALLY DRAMA'D ME"
Most of this isn't true, aside from when I destroyed a spam build of his on MY server. And Nudeman is a fictional character I use in my YouTube videos.

I have to feeling that this is fake and not copypasted.
But i do agree Dark has been out of control lately.

I have to feeling that this is fake and not copypasted.
But i do agree Dark has been out of control lately.
Sadly I dont have the Steam conversation to copy and paste, but it is legit.

I tried to play blockland with sparky_78
Dark was on and was an admin
Long story short:  i was perma banned from sparkys server for telling sparky that dark permabanned a highid for being a noob

I tried to play blockland with sparky_78
Dark was on and was an admin
Long story short:  i was perma banned from sparkys server for telling sparky that dark permabanned a highid for being a noob
Pretty much Dark in a nutshell. My ID may be high, but me and a friend were sharing ID's for a while before I got my own, (Not to mention my time with the Demo) and I started playing Blockland (Demo) around December of 2012.

OP, what kind of "joke" are we talking about here exactly?

that ban message sounds like a hatred advertisement
my name is not important
what is important is what i'm going to do

I was on Sparky_78's Server and Dark was a super admin he was perm banning people for clicking on a sound brick
When I clicked on the sound brick he posted
http://www.Luigi609research.com

For forget's sake, OP, stop loving ignoring me! What kind of "joke" did you pull?!

For forget's sake, OP, stop loving ignoring me! What kind of "joke" did you pull?!
By the look of it, something that would turn this entire drama on OP's ass.

Jeez, dude! Calm dem nipples. I built a snake out of 2x2s and destroyed it right after. Then he banned me without saying a word or telling me not to build it before hand.

Jeez, dude! Calm dem nipples. I built a snake out of 2x2s and destroyed it right after. Then he banned me without saying a word or telling me not to build it before hand.
and why did you do that?