Author Topic: Alright now hear me out: I need art for a meme marathon.  (Read 1318 times)

So for those of you that follow my Pokemon Snap Speedruns, I am taking part in a SPICY MEME MARATHON. For three days on the channel http://www.twitch.tv/memeathon. The point of this marathon is for speedrunners to show off some speedruns that are silly or stupid, i.e. "memes". It's going on April 3-5. My run is at 5:40 PM EST or 2:40 PST. During this time there will be silly and loving handicapped images up on screen (you can see these now if you click the stream link) that are meant to be ironic memes. I don't technically need to make my own images for this, however I think it would be pretty cool if I polled any artists here for any help they could give to a friend. The art will be primarily in the style used in "Montage Parodies" because that's my Favorite Type of Meme. No but seriously I just need fan art or some stuff for Pokemon Snap; this should probably go in Community Projects, but my main thread is in Off-Topic so it just doesn't feel right.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 12:49:03 AM by Gamefandan »

basically make you look like you're in montage parodies?

can we use gifs?

basically make you look like you're in montage parodies?

can we use gifs?

brother use all the gifs

here we go
took me an hour, gimp path tool, and a Doritos bag.
bona-fide clipart style

I'm not sure if they are going to use the Pokeritos tbh, I'll send it to the main streamer anyway, but dont expect it on screen during my run :(

edit: They have this FrankerFaceZ emote called InMaHows so that's pretty great
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 12:28:24 AM by Gamefandan »

i missed the cory in the house run :panda: