Author Topic: Anyone have a save of a school they can spare?  (Read 810 times)

Anyone happen to have a save of a school they can spare? Please describe what the build has and what addons are needed if you post a save.

Yeh, I have one I don't use often. It has smooth flooring and two classrooms (I think) along with two bathrooms and a big school hall. I dont think you need much addons except perhaps JVS doors. I giave up with it a while ago when i was an OK builder. You can still use it if you like it as long as you leave me credit.

Yeh, I have one I don't use often. It has smooth flooring and two classrooms (I think) along with two bathrooms and a big school hall. I dont think you need much addons except perhaps JVS doors. I giave up with it a while ago when i was an OK builder. You can still use it if you like it as long as you leave me credit.
lol he wants a download

I can give it to him lol

link?

there's a school in acm city, just delete everything else

there's a school in acm city, just delete everything else

Too small.