Arma 3 - MARKSMAN DLC

Poll

What is your favorite gamemode in Arma 3?

Cooperative Mission
Role-play
Survival
Battle Royale
Other

Author Topic: Arma 3 - MARKSMAN DLC  (Read 4050 times)

best kart racing sim

does that warfare mode exist for it?
at least as a mod?
also are there any multiplayer "player" ai?
I would look it up but I'm about to sleep so

at least as a mod?
i haven't seen a warfare gamemods baked in, but idk about a mod
Im not sure what the third question is asking. if your asking is there are AI in multiplayer, the answer is yes

but DONT DONT DONT DONT buy it if you dont have people to play it with

Arma is an undeniably stuffty game, but I still love it for some reason. The movement sucks. The vehicles suck. The gunplay sucks. But it's really, really fun. I think the reason why is because when you spend two hours being shat on, not having Arma poop on you just feels so good.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 11:01:48 PM by Dreams_Of_Cheese »

at least as a mod?
are you talking about fps like stuff?

also should i get the game at full price or on sale, and do you have to have a high end computer to run it well, or can it be mediocre?

oh hey I don't have to sleep yet
Im not sure what the third question is asking. if your asking is there are AI in multiplayer, the answer is yes
I meant like in arma 2 you could play something like warfare or deathmatch and have the slots filled with ais
really the main thing I do in arma 2 nowadays is do a bit of warfare BE with the bots doing things, but I like to do other stuff too.
but DONT DONT DONT DONT buy it if you dont have people to play it with
damn
how bad are the ais (in general)?
are you talking about fps like stuff?
huh?

I might not get this game until I get a better computer anyways, it can run arma 2 well but idk about arma 3

I might not get this game until I get a better computer anyways, it can run arma 2 well but idk about arma 3
actually arma 3 is better optimized than 2, it runs better for me on the same gfx card i used.

oh hey I don't have to sleep yetI meant like in arma 2 you could play something like warfare or deathmatch and have the slots filled with ais
really the main thing I do in arma 2 nowadays is do a bit of warfare BE with the bots doing things, but I like to do other stuff too.damn
how bad are the ais (in general)?huh?

You can fill player slots with AI
The AI are pretty god-mode. They'll see you first, shoot you first, and hit first. They're pretty crazy, which is why playing with friends is so important. Playing against people is fun, and playing with other people is fun. Playing without people is boring and frustrating.

Guys remind me of some other gamemodes to put down in poll

Guys remind me of some other gamemodes to put down in poll

i'm too poor for arma 3 and i have been too poor ever since it came out :(

wink wink nudge nudge
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 08:50:09 PM by blockguy™ »

that would go under survival?
yeah, go ahead and put "gamemodes with guns" up there, that'll make it a lot simpler.

so I bought it
I had extra money and I didn't have anything else I wanted to spend it on so I'm giving it a shot
even if I don't like it all that much, I might in the future

yeah I'll tell yall what I think of it after it's done installing and I've played a bit