I need a medieval key models

Author Topic: I need a medieval key models  (Read 1153 times)

I just released my skeleton key edit which can open doors on ANY color. I just need an appropriate model. I prefer to have it stay close to the default style. I would like something like a skull modeled onto a medieval key.

Alright so now I'm in the process of turning the original keys into medieval versions of themselves.

The lazy method is to just make them all use the yellow key model but I prefer for them to have their own unique model.

So I need a medieval model for the red, green, blue and grey keys.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 12:31:54 PM by Lord Tony® »

Try asking in the 3D modeling topic in creativity. Some regular posters there don't check this part of the forum often.

Can we keep suggestions in the appropriate subforum? This having more of the appropriate traffic isn't an excuse either, let's keep the board on-topic.

Can we keep suggestions in the appropriate subforum? This having more of the appropriate traffic isn't an excuse either, let's keep the board on-topic.
i mean, he kinda does need help with modification

i mean, he kinda does need help with modification
You can twist it in that way for most S&R topics.

Discuss Blockland and Torque Engine modification, scripting, modeling, etc

I'm not asking for someone to make a skeleton key script, just asking for the model so I can add it to my script.

the name of the board would imply it is for modeling help aka you have an issue, not a paticular model you want

Personally I'd rather it was a collaboration board which is what he's using it for. Suggestions and requests seems more like the place to go when you can't make any of it.

Got the model, file is done.

Alright so now I'm in the process of turning the original keys into medieval versions of themselves.

The lazy method is to just make them all use the yellow key model but I prefer for them to have their own unique model.

So I need a medieval model for the red, green, blue and grey keys.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 09:49:10 AM by Lord Tony® »

Should I even like bother to get different castle key models?