Do you?

Yes
82 (53.9%)
No
41 (27%)
Don't know
29 (19.1%)

Total Members Voted: 152

Author Topic: Do you believe in any kind of afterlife?  (Read 10934 times)

dunno
the idea that when you die you're just like, uhh, gone, like, you no longer exist? that's freaky
but also kinda comforting. if it works that way, then you don't have to worry about eternal punishment, or even being disappointed by a different paradise than you'd hoped
cus... you literally can't be disappointed. or anything else

so idk. but I think I'll be okay with pretty much whatever

What if after death its just your thoughts?

like forever?? I guess that'd be a lot of time to think. maybe it would be cool. I think my favorite possibility would be like, lucid dreaming or something, for the rest of time

well your organs including your brain no longer function, so i don't see how that would work.

well your organs including your brain no longer function, so i don't see how that would work.
uh... how is what he said any less possible than going to heaven...

What if we turn into plants...

'cause why would God give everyone the privilege of thinking forever lol

it's all about faith lol

it's all about faith lol
what
so you literally don't think it's possible? to go to heaven. but you believe it anyway??

what
so you literally don't think it's possible? to go to heaven. but you believe it anyway??

where did you get that from? i'm just saying that believing in god and heaven is such is faith, people may have their doubts, but in the end they believe because they have faith in god.

where did you get that from? i'm just saying that believing in god and heaven is such is faith, people may have their doubts, but in the end they believe because they have faith in god.
And what if the doubts are to the point they have no faith, period?

And what if the doubts are to the point they have no faith, period?

well if they want to believe, they'll look for things that'll make their faith stronger.

otherwise they'll keep feeding doubtful thoughts

where did you get that from?
um. when I said that his theory is no less possible than going to heaven, and you said that it's all about faith?

If there's any religion I hope is true, It's Mormonism.
They at least give a chance to non-believers.

I believe after you die,you see nothing at all and possibly cant think.

Basically your trapped in a empty void you cant see in.