I wanna buy a drawing tablet - suggestions?

Author Topic: I wanna buy a drawing tablet - suggestions?  (Read 1000 times)

If you want a challenge use your mouse.

IN MS PAINT.

No no no, this. It'd help for picking out the best/most ergonomic tablet for you.
Oh that, that would be 16:9 then. I have a 1600x900 monitor so yeah.

If you want a challenge use your mouse.

IN MS PAINT.
Holy crap dude I tried that and it was just cringe.
Wow, I didn't even know these came this cheap.
me neither

Oh that, that would be 16:9 then. I have a 1600x900 monitor so yeah.
Holy crap dude I tried that and it was just cringe.me neither
The one zay recommended would be best then, budget and comfort wise.
I've ordered a intuos pen and touch and regretted it 3_3 it's already small and gimp only uses 60% of it.

The one zay recommended would be best then, budget and comfort wise.
I've ordered a intuos pen and touch and regretted it 3_3 it's already small and gimp only uses 60% of it.

Oh, thanks! I didnt even think about the size. You have saved my money, thank you well i could return it if I got the wrong one but you atleast saved me time
I'll just wait for a lil more suggestions but currently im going with the Huion H610PRO right now.

Huion H610PRO Painting Drawing Pen Graphics Tablet
i strongly, strongly suggest this one. i had to do a ton of self-research when it came to purchasing a tablet myself and every time i circled around various forums and store pages, this one stuck out as the best for its use to its price.

also, don't believe the price drop will ever go away or the stock will run out. this tablet and its nearly-identical sibling of somewhat lesser quality, the TS-6610H, have always remained around $80 or less in price. the H610 is the way to go.

Hmm, it seems that the Huion has some driver problems with windows 8/8.1. Which I use, would it still be alright? Or...

Now this one has buttons, that would be much easier to use so I might look into this too.
This is mainly personal preference, but I have an Intuos Pro M. The thing has 9 buttons, and a little circlepad and yet I've never used the buttons sans one of them as an Undo key.
My old Bamboo was a bit better in terms of button performance because it was just 3 buttons, and they were nice and large.
So while it may have a lot of buttons, you might not end up using them at all, and just try to keep that in mind.

This is mainly personal preference, but I have an Intuos Pro M. The thing has 9 buttons, and a little circlepad and yet I've never used the buttons sans one of them as an Undo key.
My old Bamboo was a bit better in terms of button performance because it was just 3 buttons, and they were nice and large.
So while it may have a lot of buttons, you might not end up using them at all, and just try to keep that in mind.

Alright

I've decided now. Thank you everyone!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 07:46:20 PM by NessNet »