just let it all out 1

Author Topic: just let it all out 1  (Read 52494 times)

apparently i spoke to a popular youtuber

i forgeted piecrust's dog

apparently i spoke to a popular youtuber

Never heard of him.

I get really irrational with anger and do this:

stop living under a rock
Sorry I haven't heard of some random boner on YT :/

seriously forget twitchplayspokemon

he has become a total starfish who just cares about the money

he was okay in "season 1"

but in "season 2" you have to follow his rules or you'll kiss your ass goodbye from the chat

The rules weren't strict as they are now.

And even then, I think you would've gotten a warning for it first, not a straight out permaban.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 09:00:18 PM by SpongeCraft1212 »

but in "season 2" you have to follow his rules or you'll kiss your ass goodbye from the chat
wow you mean
if you don't follow the rules, you'll be punished for breaking the rules? how odd...

The rules weren't strict.

And even then, I think you would've gotten a warning, not a straight out permaban.

I'm planning on starving myself, because I hate my body.
I've been planning to, since last saturday, but that didn't work out. Wish me hope my stomach doesn't ever want food again. I'm also attempting to gag myself, so I can throw up. Wish me good luck! <3

I've been planning to, since last saturday, but that didn't work out. Wish me hope my stomach doesn't ever want food again. I'm also attempting to gag myself, so I can throw up. Wish me good luck! <3
loving
don't

you'd just end up killing yourself

please don't

Don't you loving dare man.