Author Topic: Pie Crust  (Read 59141 times)

Pie Crust, you literally cannot get consent from a dog, not possible in the slightest

so u think its fine that pie crust has love with dogs. ok
How did you get that out of my post? Is this guy serious like is he for real or are you just joking?

This thread is making my day. For starters, rape means loveual activity without the aproval of both parties which is clearly not the case.
bitch are you handicapped
a dog isn't going to ask you to forget it
like how many paint chips did you eat when you were a child

bitch are you handicapped
a dog isn't going to ask you to forget it
like how many paint chips did you eat when you were a child
pie crust isn't the only bitch :cookieMonster:

Have you ever had a dog.

Bitches will hump anything they can.
keyword hump.
Im pretty sure they dont want a richard shoved up their ass

lemme just dissect this real quick:
This thread is making my day. For starters, rape means loveual activity without the aproval of both parties which is clearly not the case.
the case is: you came on your dog and allegedly had love with your dog

the argument is: it wasn't rape

therefore your claim is: it was consensual between you and your dog.
Secondly, there is no photographic nor viral evidence.
seems a little thin since you first began by stating what you did and your first point was that it wasn't rape, i don't think we need much evidence here cus you turned yourself in

Thirdly, I did not ask TRG if he wanted to see a real life canine rooster.
ironically this is the least offensive thing out of that list cus i see my dogs richard every day (he's naked)

this reminds me a of a joke where a serial killer is being tried and the judge reads off the crimes "you killed 7 people, ate their entrails, defecated on their belongings and then watched TV", to which the convict yells "that's absurd! i hate television!"

Thirdly, Argentina's penal code has nothing written regarding beastiality.
wonder why you'd point this out

verdict: this brother forgeted his dog

http://www.infoleg.gov.ar/infolegInternet/anexos/15000-19999/16546/texact.htm#17

Here's the link. Notice how there's nothing regarding animals in the loveual activity penal code. I'm off the hook. :D

ironically this is the least offensive thing out of that list cus i see my dogs richard every day (he's naked)

wonder why you'd point this out

verdict: this brother forgeted his dog
Your dog's richard is inside of his body, smartass. Learn some anatomy.

If the penal code has no sanctions, there are no consequences. And since I am a minor, I can't be jailed anyways.

Who shat in your asses this morning?

a dog can't give consent you handicapped monday

So he can't be punished by law, but I'm pretty certain that if anyone that knew him personally found this out, they'd beat the stuff out of him.

Also, for those of you wanting the story from the you feel you lose thread, here you go.

http://www.infoleg.gov.ar/infolegInternet/anexos/15000-19999/16546/texact.htm#17

Here's the link. Notice how there's nothing regarding animals in the loveual activity penal code. I'm off the hook. :D
just because its legal doesnt mean its morally right or not disgusting
people can stuff in their mouths legally but it will still make me forgetin puke

also dog rape/love is animal abuse
animal abuse is illegal

get back on your hook

It's not an abuse if she enjoys it. B)

IT'S A loving DOG, HOW DO YOU KNOW IT ENJOYS IT

Your dog's richard is inside of his body, smartass. Learn some anatomy.

If the penal code has no sanctions, there are no consequences. And since I am a minor, I can't be jailed anyways.
lemme check real quick - yup there's my dogs richard. definitely not an ovary.

you seem to think you're off the hook cus you're not going to jail - may i remind you, you were never going to jail because none of us are argentinian cops, the only thing we were trying to prove is that you rape dogs and we just proved that. this has been one efficient drama.

So he can't be punished by law, but I'm pretty certain that if anyone that knew him personally found this out, they'd beat the stuff out of him.

Also, for those of you wanting the story from the you feel you lose thread, here you go.
thanks, i was looking for that ever since he first mentioned his experiences with his dog months ago