Poll

What kind of projectile should be used?

Linear Raycast (Gcat's Default Weapons)
Dot Trail Raycast (Tier+Tactical)
Dot Trailed Regular Bullets
Regular Bullets (Default Gun)

Author Topic: [★ ★ ★ ] Block Ops 2 - Weapon Pack [46% Done, ADDED Mk 48] [★ ★ ★]  (Read 15759 times)

Last smg is done thank loving god

Time to do sum shotties

thx

sorry its taking so long, got some stuff to do

is that part near the stock smooth shaded?
other than that its a great model

is that part near the stock smooth shaded?
other than that its a great model

Just noticed it thanks to you. I'm gunna fix that soon

Got that riot shield done :/

Next up: KSG and Saiga 12

Actually awesome to see someone use sketchup to create weapons. I know another guy who was working on stuff in sketchup, personally I think more people should learn to use sketchup for weapons in blockland.
Could you please post a guide of how you do it? It'd be nice to see how you export your models, as that's the part I haven't really worked out yet. I put up a guide some time ago of how to do it, but unfortunately it doesn't work for me, hopefully you know a better way. Here's a link to the original topic: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=263667.0
The colors you've picked look a bit strange, perhaps a lighter grey for the parts in dark grey?

chk chk blow v2

OT:

Actually awesome to see someone use sketchup to create weapons. I know another guy who was working on stuff in sketchup, personally I think more people should learn to use sketchup for weapons in blockland.
Could you please post a guide of how you do it? It'd be nice to see how you export your models, as that's the part I haven't really worked out yet. I put up a guide some time ago of how to do it, but unfortunately it doesn't work for me, hopefully you know a better way. Here's a link to the original topic: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=263667.0
The colors you've picked look a bit strange, perhaps a lighter grey for the parts in dark grey?

If you're referring to Phanto, well, that's me :/

I'll work on a proper guide some other time. ATM, i'm on my mac, and until I can afford a pc, none of these models will get out there. No MS3d. So for now, no guide :((((

In sketchup renders, dark is darker, and light is lighter. In reality, it will have the same colors as the default gun.

Oh right, welcome back! (Please finish that fallout pack!)

Will these weapons be raycasted or normal?? Will there be an ammo system?

wait what

you're phanto?