Taboo's Naval Fort Wars - server crashed, 分かりませんwww

Author Topic: Taboo's Naval Fort Wars - server crashed, 分かりませんwww  (Read 2661 times)

Features
- Ambience that you should download
- Tier+Tactical
- Safety spawn island; can't be damaged or cause damage.
- Sharks in the water to encourage moving away from the spawn.
- Fuel mod (set to 1000 starting fuel)
- HP, score, and your bricks displayed in a bottomprint
- Competent hosting and administration

Rules
1. Respect administrators.
2. Do not spam. Spam is anything that does not fit the server theme, is a general eyesore, or hurts the server's connection quality.
3. Your fort MUST fit the environmental theme. Islands, boats, helicopters, even spaceships are okay.
4. Do not abuse items or events in anyway. I have taken preventative measures but I am not perfect; this does not make it okay.
5. Do not camp on other's bases. Do not hijack checkpoints (secure your checkpoint!).
6. "Builder killing" is allowed, but the above rule still applies. Build smartly, so that you can minimise threats but defend yourself as necessary.
7. You must have a completed fort in order to launch an attack! Anything but self defense is prohibited otherwise.
8. If you think "Should I do this?", then you should not do this.
9. Have fun! Allow others to have fun!

Featured Fort
nothing here yet!

Status

« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 04:42:34 PM by ·::Kishgal::· »

(By "tonight," I mean in around three or four hours! I finished all the set-up with only an hour before I intend to go out for a bit, sorry folks)

should i play this?

8. If you think "Should I do this?", then you should not do this.

i will be asleep by then

and this looks fun too :(

If I get a chance I'll deff come into here :D

Server is up! I intend to try and keep it up till tomorrow, though I'll want to switch what computer it's being hosted off of at some point so just be aware.

Giving up on hosting all night, I'm sleepier than anticipated. I'm going to sort out some add-on things, clear out some spam, and will reopen in the early morning.

1st rule should honestly be "respect everyone" not just admins, also build killing shouldn't be allowed.

Just my advice, you don't have to. On topic, this might actually be the only fort wars I will go to and like.

1st rule should honestly be "respect everyone" not just admins
at that point you might as well replace all the rules with 'don't be a loving moron'

Hosting!
  • I've cleared a bunch of spam; as a general rule please always build on a baseplate/cubes. Most people seemed to already know this, but I want that to be clear.
  • I've enabled a bunch of ambient music to make the whole thing a little more pleasant. I double checked and while the impact on the download is negligible, I do still recommend downloading them for convenience. Also, the water now moves (very very slowly southwest) for appearances and also to try and nudge people towards moving away from the spawn a bit more.
  • The server is now dedicated. This should generally improve server performance since we no longer have to rely on my client and the machine I've put it on is far more powerful than my desktop.
  • Fixed a bad bad bug that was causing people to crash upon spawning.