Author Topic: Dark Blockland Guard 2 is a terrible host.  (Read 5764 times)

Jeez, dude! Calm dem nipples. I built a snake out of 2x2s and destroyed it right after. Then he banned me without saying a word or telling me not to build it before hand.
i dont think people would take kindly to you walking onto the server to create richards
also how can he tell you before hand? i wouldnt expect my good friend to walk into a server and create a richard

You should smell Badmin. Thats literally all I did. He called me a cigarette afterwords and I just said "Dude, why cant you take a joke?" *Ban*
no evidence to back this up, not everybody believes you like your mommie

Much like Dark, you seem to have no sense of humor.
okay if your humor includes creating richards and posting stuff on online forums im okay with that, but seriously no stuffposting here.

Okay, holy stuff. I should have listened to my friend when he said not to get involved on the forums. I TRY to make a post warning the Blockland community about a badmin and to stay away from his server, and I get hate for not having screenshots. Blockland forums in a nutshell, everyone!
we're going to yell at you if you present us no evidence, theres nothing to back this up for us to believe you

what the ass is your problem

i dont think people would take kindly to you walking onto the server to create richards
also how can he tell you before hand? i wouldnt expect my good friend to walk into a server and create a richard
no evidence to back this up, not everybody believes you like your mommie
okay if your humor includes creating richards and posting stuff on online forums im okay with that, but seriously no stuffposting here.
we're going to yell at you if you present us no evidence, theres nothing to back this up for us to believe you

what the ass is your problem
Dude, you replied to 4 topics and took up half a page and bitch at ME about stuffposting?
And "What the ass"? Are you on crack? You can do better than that.

Dude, you replied to 4 topics and took up half a page and bitch at ME about stuffposting?

One, the size of a post has literally nothing to do with the quality of it.

Two, his joke was intentionally that way.

Three, not only that, but you have no right to speak about bad jokes after making the remark "calm them nipples".

Four, wait, no, I won't even mention how you said "4 da lelz".

Four, I really hate people who blame the whole of Blockland forums for the actions of one. That generalization alone shows just how ignorant you are.

Five, yes, you do need more pictures than just the ban, because it means nothing without the context. And before you say anything, any text copy pasted text from Steam or something instead of just snipping a picture (almost all Windows computers come prepackaged with it.) means we lose out on any ability to validate your claims.

Six, this is more of a personal opinion, but I do not find block-y genitalia funny, so I probably would have punished you too. I wouldn't necessarily done a permanent ban, but building a snake out of blocks isn't funny, is annoying, and serves no purpose other than to give yourself a cheap laugh when you realize everyone is ridiculing your stupidity.

thank you for writing the paragraph for everybody to speak under, this is entirely what we all have been trying to say
Dude, you replied to 4 topics and took up half a page and bitch
four topics wow i must be a top notch criminal
it really doesn't matter how big my argument is especially since the size of my post is probably 1% of the stuff you posted

bitch at ME about stuffposting?
take it with a grain of salt you're acting like a improv actor at a chinese noodle shop stranded somewhere in wyoming
yes, we're talking about you, whats with this "how dare you" moment you're having

im pretty sure everybody else understood i was joking, but yeah i couldn't do any better to try and communicate on the level of autistic toddler you're on

and yet you're still bitching about the people bitching about you instead of defending your case