Author Topic: Hearthstone Megathread | Officially P2W  (Read 9500 times)

Can confirm, Varian is amazing.

GOODNIGHT PATRON. Deck is officially dead, time to play OTK Worgrior?

GOODNIGHT PATRON. Deck is officially dead, time to play OTK Worgrior?
THE RISE OF THE SECRET PALLY BEGINS NOW

i love when this happens

also im new as forget tips?

i love when this happens

also im new as forget tips?
are you playing a basic mage deck? look up zoo lock or face hunter or tempo mage and netdeck that for a bit instead of a basic deck, the minions are garbo for today's hearthstone compared to vanilla

are you playing a basic mage deck? look up zoo lock or face hunter or tempo mage and netdeck that for a bit instead of a basic deck, the minions are garbo for today's hearthstone compared to vanilla
i googled a basic deck and use that

im not familiar enough with cards to create good synergy

All you new age players and your decklists. Real players make all their decks from scratch!

All you new age players and your decklists. Real players make all their decks from scratch!
I made my own burst shaman deck, I'd share the deck list because it's really fun but I'm not at home
i googled a basic deck and use that

im not familiar enough with cards to create good synergy
Think of it this way, right now the meta is mostly secret pally, aggro druid, control warrior and variants of aggro
All of these decks can remove pretty efficiently, the former two because of their constant pressure and efficient mana curve, and control warrior right now is basically fatigue to win.
Solution is to create a deck that can either a. put out a lot of pressure fast and efficiently (face hunter and zoo lock) or b. use the from hand unstoppable advantage.. (tempo mage) which specifically uses flamewankers and arclame missiles to apply pressure while still building a board and an almost unstoppable tempo
essentially, the win to play to win on ladder is with aggro, or hard control. Midrange kind of sucks but I'm only rank 9 so I can't say much about the ladder because rank 5+ is where it's not as easy, just havent had time to faceroll secret pally and facehunter to get there

I made my own burst shaman deck, I'd share the deck list because it's really fun but I'm not at homeThink of it this way, right now the meta is mostly secret pally, aggro druid, control warrior and variants of aggro
All of these decks can remove pretty efficiently, the former two because of their constant pressure and efficient mana curve, and control warrior right now is basically fatigue to win.
Solution is to create a deck that can either a. put out a lot of pressure fast and efficiently (face hunter and zoo lock) or b. use the from hand unstoppable advantage.. (tempo mage) which specifically uses flamewankers and arclame missiles to apply pressure while still building a board and an almost unstoppable tempo
essentially, the win to play to win on ladder is with aggro, or hard control. Midrange kind of sucks but I'm only rank 9 so I can't say much about the ladder because rank 5+ is where it's not as easy, just havent had time to faceroll secret pally and facehunter to get there
this made 0 sense to me man

this made 0 sense to me man
netdecking helps you learn the game