Author Topic: Blockland Glass Mod Manager [Released!]  (Read 34452 times)

Every time I log in and go to the add-ons section (or ANY other section) it logs me back out  nevermind its working now idk
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 10:21:54 PM by Ipquarx »

To be perfectly honest, the session bug is really pissing me off. I have no clue at what point it decides to create a second session without destroying the previous. I'm not sure how that's possible actually.

where do you apply for a reviewer position
i dont see a button anywhere

also your zip is 4 megabytes bro, seriously you aren't using all 39 hundred icons
you're also using obfuscated code which is a big nono

I'm not sure which ones will be used, and it's meant to be dynamic, so it's easier for them all to included until release.

There's no obfuscated code?

I'm not sure which ones will be used, and it's meant to be dynamic, so it's easier for them all to included until release.

There's no obfuscated code?
Fair enough, and yes there is

compression is a form of obfuscation
even if it is TCPClient, it still shouldn't be compressed.

Also, the colorset manager is showing gamemodes, why would that be?

The file came straight from Greek2Me, it certainly wasn't intentional. I'll see if he has a decompressed version, but I don't see it as a big issue.

Gamemodes require a colorset.txt, and the script searches for any add-on containing a valid colorset.

Notable progress on the add-on front:

Alpha 1

As promised, alpha 1 has been released!

Notable changes:

• Browsing history buttons are in
  • The mod manager is now accessible through a keybind, which defaults to ctrl m
  • The keybind can be changed by pressing the "keybind" button

Enjoy! The nightly builds will now be on the development branch. You can pick-up the alpha here.

I'd still like to know how to reply for reviewer, I don't see a button anywhere to apply

I'd still like to know how to reply for reviewer, I don't see a button anywhere to apply

You need to have at least 2 mods submitted before it will appear.  Once you do, it will be at the bottom of the "your files" screen.

You need to have at least 2 mods submitted before it will appear.  Once you do, it will be at the bottom of the "your files" screen.
Oh, well alright then. Better upload another one of my mods.

The publish button should become active when you've entered a valid filename. What browser are you on? What's the file name you're trying to input?
This is happening to me too. I'm on firefox, and I'm trying to input "Script_ServerPolling" but it's not allowing me to. It just sticks at "Script_.zip" and doesn't add the rest of the characters.

When will required add-ons be added?

This is happening to me too. I'm on firefox, and I'm trying to input "Script_ServerPolling" but it's not allowing me to. It just sticks at "Script_.zip" and doesn't add the rest of the characters.
Fixed. Apparently Chrome has a Javascript function that Firefox doesn't.

When will required add-ons be added?
After the initial release, I'll sweep around and start putting in new features again. For now, I'm finishing what's already been started and cleaning up bugs.

Fixed. Apparently Chrome has a Javascript function that Firefox doesn't.
Cool. It works on Safari now too.

Well done screenshot, I wasn't expecting transparent backgrounds.