Poll

Which addon would you like the most?

Weapons
Bags (Health, Ammo)
Stealth system
Drills
Bots
Masks

Author Topic: It's Payday fellas! [Added Jacket's Piece!]  (Read 25008 times)

Need help with getting sounds?

No thanks, I'll use PD2's weapon sounds of course.

True, if you're following this particular blocky style, the ratio of the Slide to the Body in terms of height should be about 1/3 if you're aiming for a default style, 2/5 if you're aiming for a more Tier+Tac look.

I'm sorta making my own style here.

Also, the trigger is slightly too detailed for this style. It still works, but I would suggest just making it legit a slightly rotated rectangle. Of course, it's not a necessity, but in my opinion it would work better, ESP if the body is blocky.

Also the trigger is good, Since the chimano custom has a full auto function which needs both trigger to be pressed. Its not detail, its two independent triggers.

it's chimano 88

neat as forget models though!

it's chimano 88

neat as forget models though!

The Interceptor too? I think I f00ked it up a lil bit

That cylinder handle looks really odd

That cylinder handle looks really odd

That's ... Actually a box with extruded sides. I figured if it was a big gun, it needed more detail.

shouldn't the chimanos be completely black/grey?

shouldn't the chimanos be completely black/grey?

I remember them gay grey.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 07:54:45 AM by DanteRedgrave »

I remember them grey.
Don't remember them. Look at them. Go get some pictures next time while you are modeling.

Other than that, excellent job on the models! I hope you get a scripted for them soon.

Don't remember them. Look at them. Go get some pictures next time while you are modeling.

Other than that, excellent job on the models! I hope you get a scripted for them soon.

I can do the guns, I need a scripter for everything else.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 07:54:21 AM by DanteRedgrave »

Why does no-one want to script this awesome pack? I'd gladly help, but i gots no smarts.
Btw my fave is def the drill, it's fresh.
EDIT:
Try to focus on modeling stuff other than guns, because we already have a stupid amount of guns that look really close to what you have. They're great, but (please don't hurt me) they look really generic. Bags, Med kits and masks are def go to.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 01:52:12 PM by the_stitch »

Why does no-one want to script this awesome pack? I'd gladly help, but i gots no smarts.
Btw my fave is def the drill, it's fresh.
EDIT:
Try to focus on modeling stuff other than guns, because we already have a stupid amount of guns that look really close to what you have. They're great, but (please don't hurt me) they look really generic. Bags, Med kits and masks are def go to.

I already modelled all the stuff that is non-weapons except the masks and armors.